Welcome to the CyberPanel community,
This is the template for creating topic on CyberPanel community forum.
If you don’t follow the template your topic may be deleted.
It is best practice to search the community for similar topics or issues. Use advanced search to get started - Search results for '' - CyberPanel Community
Post your server os version e.g. Ubuntu 20.04
Post the details of your cyberpanel version from
Current Version: 2.3 Build: 4 Current Commit: 1ac841449eb3aabac68a4a2548b07a6cd502df2f Latest Version: 2.3 Latest Build: 4 Latest Commit: 1ac841449eb3aabac68a4a2548b07a6cd502df2f
- Include steps to reproduce the problem
1. If you are having issues with SSL renewal/getting new SSL. Then share following
- vhost conf
- Rewrite rules
- CyberPanel main log files
2. If you are having issues with mail sending/receiving
- Share email logs, you can use these two commands to get real time email logs (journalctl -f | grep postfix or journalctl -f | grep dovecot)
- You can also check logs from CyberPanel
- Before creating a post check if your email ports are open for sending, because some providers block email ports.
- Test email deliverability using //email/testTo: and post the results in your topic
More details about the locations of Log Files → Log files on CyberPanel
Please provide the further information:
- Rewrite Rules for the specific website as seen here
- Programming Language or Framework used to create the website e.g. WordPress, Django
Please make sure you have looked through our official docs - Docs - CyberPanel Community to ensure your issue has not been resolved.
Thank you for following the rules to assist you better with less effort!