I’m new to CyperPanel, I’ve already installed a WordPress website and everything was good but yesterday unfortunately when I opened the website it display this page.
can anyone please provide me with any solution?
Note that no changes have been made to the host or website
Thanks in advance
Welcome @Hussien Happy you are here
That is the default page you see when you create a website. To edit that page or install a website in place of that Go to Cyberpanel → Websites → List Websites → Click the website/domain you want to setup a website → Click on File Manager
Noteworthy mentions to get started:
- To setup a WordPress website see this
- To setup staging for your WordPress website see this
- To setup a Git based website see this
- To setup a NodeJS website or web app (CRA,NextJS, NuxtJS etc) see this
- To setup multiple NodeJS websites or web apps see this
- To setup a Django website or web app see this
- To setup a SpringBoot application see here
Sorry, but it seems that you didn’t understand me, I’ve already installed WordPress before and everything was good until this page appeared.
Have you checked your client? Clear cache, Disable VPN or Proxy, tried on a different network
Yes, no one has made any modifications to the site. also I can’t access the WordPress dashboard
Post the contents of this file when you visit the website
it displays " CYBERPANEL MAIN LOG FILE " for the last 50 rows.
I’m sorry but I’m not familiar with these lines of code, so what should I do else?
Delete the index.html from file manager which was created in public_html folder.