DNS records are not fully propagated/cached

I am having issues pointing the domain to the nameservers. When I point the domain to the dns of the cyberpanel the point is not there

who is your domain provider?
Are you using cyberpanel DNS?

yes i am using cyberpanel dns
domain provider is godaddy

Welcome @AQADIR11 Happy New Year

Did you create private namservers on GoDaddy by adding new nameservers under DNS Manager?

Also try dns lookup on ssh terminal dig goddaddydomain.com @ns1.goddaddydomain.com

On cyberpanel you should also set up default nameservers as private nameservers and makesure all your domains point to those nameservers 1 - Manage DNS

i am alredy done all steps but not working

Are you added Gluerecord for cyberpanel nameservers

No. Where to find this

Exactly the issue of glue records takes us back to Godaddy this is where the parent nameservers are so contact your name registrar, as the glue records need to be created on the parent name servers. Check glue records here DNS Tools - Domain Configuration Check

I checked and got this result

Does this depict the correct nameservers ?

Mind sharing the domain name?

Does this depict the correct nameservers ? Yes

Mind sharing the domain name? Yes

Looks like the domain has not propagated on multiple nameservers. You will have to wait till dns “propagates” everywhere

kalyanresult.live
It’s been 3 days since I pointed this domain on these nameserver

The issue you have is ns1.matkasolution.com is not listed as a primary nameserver at your parent nameserver i.e. dns1.matkasolution.com confirm this from SOA record

Your TTL for your nameservers is set to 172800 (48hrs) try this

Windows Os: ipconfig /flushdns

Ubuntu: sudo service network-manager restart 

mac: sudo dscacheutil -flushcache 
then run the command sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder

Showing this error after executing givin command

what happend sir didi’nt answer

You run these command on client not server. On your PC/Laptop which os do you have?

If its macOs use these set of commands

$ sudo dscacheutil -flushcache
$ sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder

windows run on command prompt ipconfig /flushdns

I spoke to Godaddy customer care today morning they said that the nameservers are not responding

Did you set the correct ip addresses ? for both ns records

When I created a new server, immediately added nameservers to 10 domains, they are running fine, but after that the domain is not pointing to the nameservers.