DNS Propagation of client's domain is not successful

Remember this

Okay, I think let me check it next week. Thank you.

I checked the DNS propagation of the new domain name and it still doesn’t work. I think it is impossible to do private ns in cyberpanel? Or am I doing something wrong. (has been at least 4days)

Interestingly, the private ns I made is only available in Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Turkey, India, and Pakistan, not in other countries.

Don’t know why but cyber panel +namesilo to make private ns is not successfully… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Probably you are NOT doing something right. This I can confirm works without a doubt all the time.

Yes, I thought so too, but don’t know which step I did worng. Maybe namesilo don’t support.

My step is:
1.register private ns at namesilo for one of my domain, and then use 2 A record(without www and with www) to make website by cyberpanel for this domain.
2.creating private ns at cyebrpanel(same ns I created at namesilo), then setting up default ns by cyberpanel.

3.creating another website of another domain, trying to use the private ns I created, but not worked…
then I use A record also…

Can you help me to check where is worng ?

There is no issue with namesilo follow this guide step by step How to use CyberPanel as DNS Only Server!.

You may have to start from the beginning - clean os choose Ubuntu 20.04 or AlmaLinux 8.4

oh that’s too bad if I must from start again, because I already have 2 website on my server… :smiling_face_with_tear:

And I used centos, becasue I need to use php 5.6. Ubuntu 20.04 or AlmaLinux 8.4 is must ?

Centos 7 ?

Yes, centos 7

Please read here.

:rofl: :joy:

Oh my god,I read that also, but I need to use php 5.6 for a special cms.

My friend also suggest me to use Ubuntu 20.04, but it don’t have php 5.6,So I choose centos 7…

Read this to see how you can add unrecommended EOL php versions on Ubuntu litespeed_wiki:php:apt [LiteSpeed Wiki]

There is nothing you cant do with cyberpanel. You just have to follow the rules

Oh it helped a lot, thank you. Then my only option is to backup my website and start from scratch, install Ubuntu 20.04 for my vps, then cyberpanel, then install php5.6 separately.

Yes but you would have to set php 5.6 as default since cyberpanel does not offer < php 7.2 options on the frontend for websites Default PHP Settings – OpenLiteSpeed

If I set php5.6 as default, will there also other php version when I creating website. I mean sometimes maybe I will need php 7.4 and etc.

Yes on cyberpanel you can choose from php 7.2 to php 8.2

1 Like

Cool solution

Hello, Joseph

I use my another vps to test, the enviroment is Ubuntu 20.04, I install cyber panel, and want to follow the instruction to install php56, but it shows couldn’t find in the package.