DNS Propagation of client's domain is not successful

Try to create an A record in Namesilo and put the IP there. I don’t know if private DNS works well with cyberpanel.

That’s what I do, but in fact. It doesn’t work well at present.

Do you have a better solution ? For private DNS use

They work perfectly. He should try it

Hi Joseph, my new domain ns still work not well now. only some places’s ns has been changed.

Should I still wait some more time, or try cloudflare + cyberpanel to do the private ns ?

And how to do that, is there any tutorial or video?Thank you in advance.

To be honest, I really want to use private ns instead of manually adding A records :joy:

Use this tutorial How to use CyberPanel as DNS Only Server!

Is the setting of namecheap the same as that of namesilo?

Yes but if you want a specific tutorial a quick google search shows a bunch of tutorials you can use such as How To Create/Update Private NameServers In NameSilo? | SeekaHost™

I just finished the video, but I’m confused. Maybe I didn’t make my question clear. I want to try to explain once.

I have already install cyberpanel to my vps, and install ssl to my panel already. I also set up my cyberpanel background as a secondary domain name login. They work well.

My question is if I have a domain at namesilo is, for exsample, edwardexcom

I registered the private ns with this domain: ns1.edwardexcom; ns2.edwardexcom
(ps:edwardex.com is the domain I already created website by cyberpanel. And I also use its panel.edwardexcom as the login url)

Now My request is, if I buy a new domain name such as hiedwardcom. And I want to use it to build a website.

I just want to use the private NS I created before, ns1.edwardexcom; ns2.edwardexcom. Once I change the ns of hiedwardcom to them. I don’t need to use A record by manuanlly.

And then I just need creat website by cyber panel for it, that’s it.
Then I install wordpress, and make the website.

Hope my words is clear. :wink:

////Please ignore that I don’t put a dot before the com as I found out that I’m not allowed to post too many links

Once you complete this process 2 - Creating Website - Docs - CyberPanel Community at this point CyberPanel has already created all the necessary zone records, the next step is to adjust nameservers of your client domain to your private nameservers on their respecitve domain providers. If the client domain is with namesilo you go there and adjust nameservers only.

So should I create the website first and then change the client’s domain’s ns to my private ns ?
Or change the ns first and creat the website second.?

Because I tried to change the client domain’s ns to mine first. And the dns don’t work well, I couldn’t get ssl at cyber panel when creat website…

So are my steps in the wrong order?

Change client domain ns records first.

No there no such thing. At the end of the day the domain dns records should point to your server. If that is not successful nothing else can be done successfully.

Thank you. But that’s what I did yesterday. I changed the domain’s ns to my private ns. But the ns check show it still not work. I don’t know which step I did wrong. :sweat_smile:

How long has it been since you last changed ?

More than 24 hours I think. I changed it before I ceate this topic.

Remember this

Okay, I think let me check it next week. Thank you.

I checked the DNS propagation of the new domain name and it still doesn’t work. I think it is impossible to do private ns in cyberpanel? Or am I doing something wrong. (has been at least 4days)

Interestingly, the private ns I made is only available in Canada, Switzerland, New Zealand, Turkey, India, and Pakistan, not in other countries.

Don’t know why but cyber panel +namesilo to make private ns is not successfully… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Probably you are NOT doing something right. This I can confirm works without a doubt all the time.