Can we block an email address or domain on Snappymail?

Hello. I want to ask if there is anyway to allow us to block emails from specific domain or username,address? Our business support email received a lot of market email in the same nickname but with different domain. This is making people mad! Can Snappymail or other ways help us to do anything? Thank you.

Hello @Cipio

Try this Install SpamAssassin and Stop Email Spam on CyberPanel! everything should work fine

1 Like

Hello,
Thank you for the tutorials. But when I try to enable the spamassassin, I got the below error:

** (pkttyagent:668447): WARNING **: 05:55:16.836: Unable to register authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject
Error registering authentication agent: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (polkit-error-quark, 0)

Can you tell me how can I resolve it? Thank you very much.

Hello. After following the ways provided in TCM’s post, the error has been resolved.

Thank you again for your kind help, @josephgodwinke.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.