Unable to issue SSL for mailserver

When I try to issue SSL fro my mail server I get the following error.

Cannot issue SSL. Error message: [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:04 AM UTC] Registering account: https://acme.zerossl.com/v2/DV90 [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:07 AM UTC] Already registered [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:07 AM UTC] ACCOUNT_THUMBPRINT=‘jh1-1A7fNELA5CsKQAu3j2_Jq7eGFRkkqPb3Ft9XtP4’ [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:10 AM UTC] Create new order error. Le_OrderFinalize not found. { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited”, “detail”: “Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: budgetershopy.com,www.budgetershopy.com: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt”, “status”: 429 } [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:10 AM UTC] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details. [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:10 AM UTC] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:13 AM UTC] Create new order error. Le_OrderFinalize not found. { “type”: “urn:ietf:params:acme:error:rateLimited”, “detail”: “Error creating new order :: too many certificates (5) already issued for this exact set of domains in the last 168 hours: budgetershopy.com: see Rate Limits - Let's Encrypt”, “status”: 429 } [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:13 AM UTC] Please add ‘–debug’ or ‘–log’ to check more details. [Tue 07 Dec 2021 06:09:13 AM UTC] See: How to debug acme.sh · acmesh-official/acme.sh Wiki · GitHub Generating a RSA private key …+++++ …+++++ writing new private key to ‘/etc/letsencrypt/live/budgetershopy.com/privkey.pem’ ----- 0,[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf’

As per the guides I found that we can issue only 5 SSL certificates in a week but when can I issue SSL again. I waited for one week and the issue still persists.

I am not even able to issue SSL for my host name.

My website URL www.budgetershopy.com

OS cyberpanel with ubuntu 20.04

DNS are hosted with cloudflare?

Yes, DNS are hosted with cloudflare

I issued SSL on my hostname too but was unable to issue SSL on my host name too brother.

Any resolution here?

Please remove proxy from the mail domain and also the domain where you want to issue hostname SSL it will work

I followed the founder’s youtube tutorial last night and I removed proxy already when I go to SSL and choose issue SSL on mailserver it gives two options one is budgetershopy.com and the second one is mail.budgetershopy.com, should I issue SSL on mail.budgtershopy.com or the mail domain?
I need your help brother

copy the command from cyberpanel main logs and paste it on terminal and show me the results

Cannot issue SSL. Error message: [Tue 07 Dec 2021 07:13:12 AM UTC] Sleep 10 and retry. [Tue 07 Dec 2021 07:13:23 AM UTC] Registering account: https://acme.zerossl.com/v2/DV90 [Tue 07 Dec 2021 07:13:26 AM UTC] Already registered [Tue 07 Dec 2021 07:13:26 AM UTC] ACCOUNT_THUMBPRINT=‘jh1-1A7fNELA5CsKQAu3j2_Jq7eGFRkkqPb3Ft9XtP4’ 0,[Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf’

This is the error code I got when I issued SSL on my mail.budgetershopy.com

can you please attach your server with cloud open a ticket and let me know

Sorry for asking I am new to cyberpanel and may I know the command I need to use to get the details on terminal?

I can provide the information

can you please open a ticket and let me check

Thanks for the quick reply and I created a ticket on support.

Ticket #MUJCZDG0S - Unable to issue SSL on my mail server and Host name

check reply and keep in touch there

Sure, thanks for your help.

Your error logs clearly mentions that you have reached Letsencrypt Rate limit.
If your DNS settings are correct you should be able to issue SSL successfully without issues. There is something wrong somewhere and SSL is being not issued for your Domain (mainly because of DNS and proxy), correct those and wait for rate limit to expire. I heard, rate limits are reset every Monday.

Thank you for responding, actually due to all these issues I had to change the OS to centOS with cyberpanel and I was able to issue ssl for my domain successfully but when I issued ssl for mail server and hostname it doesn’t reflect the change, one more thing I tried install CSF security on my cyberpanel and I lost an access to cyberpanel now, I can login via putty, any command line to fix this issue?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Here is the error when I try to access cyberpanel port, I am using cloudflare so I changed the port to 8443, I am trying to access the cyberpanel at 8443

This site can’t be reached

156.67.220.85 took too long to respond.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

login to ssh and first check if firewall is activated on cyberpanel using this command

sudo systemctl status firewalld

It will display whether firewall service is running or stopped. If not stopped, run this command to stop it

sudo systemctl stop firewalld

Or

sudo systemctl disable firewalld

If you have hosting level firewall too, then whitelist the port from there or disable the firewall. Hosting providers like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Oracle has their own firewall apart from the cyberpanel firewall.

So far so good, you have been a great help @die2mrw007 only the issue is unable to enable the firewall back, here is the screenshot

Please disable the default firewalld services using this code:

sudo systemctl disable firewalld

Just Restart the server to make sure everything is back in order.