Ssh connection refused after change SSH Port

I need urgent help

i change te ssh port after that i cant login in Cyberpanel.
I also can not login in with terminal i get a error like this: port 22: Connection refused

Kind regards,
Moustafa

ssh port have nothing to take with cyberpanel

how can i resolve this issue?

How did you change the SSH port? Or was it the Cyberpanel port you changed? The Cyberpanel port has nothing to do with the SSH port.

Are you hosting this on a VPS with daily backup? You could then just roll back to the backup from yesterday.

Also, if you are using a VPS, did you open the new port in the firewall?

Are you using the Cyberpanel DNS, or do you use a 3rd-party DNS like Cloudflare? Cloudflare has a list of what ports that are open to use.

Go csf firewall on security settings and add your new port there

Hi Oceanwatcher,

How i change it, i did go to firewall > secure ssh en then i change the ssh port and i also use cloudflare i have a error 523 Origin is unreachable.

Hi Oceanwatcher,

How i change it, i did go to firewall > secure ssh en then i change the ssh port and i also use cloudflare i have a error 523 Origin is unreachable.

I think you are mixing things a little here.

SSH is used to connect with a terminal to a server. It is not for the GUI of CyberPanel. Cyberpanel could be on port 8090 or whatever you set it to.

Your SSH port is probably still the same - port 22.

So what did you change? The CyberPanel port, or the SSH port?

I’m having a similiar issue and I explained it in more detail here After installing CSF firewall, unable to resolve host, panel dead, doesn't load. Hostname?