Snappy Mail auto create folder issue not solved after update

this conversation is related to my issue, I have to update but this issue doesn’t get fixed

Mine also not fixed even after upgrade

I see, does not make sense because as per snappymail dev autocreate directive does not work anymore.

Please go through this issue and mention the issue with snappymail dev https://github.com/the-djmaze/snappymail/issues/907

We can mutually try to resolve this. If anything needed from our end, happy to help

yes, I have tried to run that run PHP script manually but that’s a temporary solution, folders are getting created for existing mail while creating new mail issue is repeating, and I can’t see any mail in the inbox

Can you refresh the mailbox once after login and see if that fix the issue?

no its not fixed issued

Hello @rohit Did you see this Redirecting...

This was the reply from SnappyMail dev, so I assume by your communication that folders are being created, but emails does not arrive in inbox?

i have tried to reinstall cyberpanel , folders get created automatically , now i cant see any mails in inbox

Did you set your MX records?

yes

I don’t even see an MX record

updated but still there is issue

Now wait for records to go through.

updated Network Tools: DNS,IP,Email but still there is email delivery issue

Check logs to see either mail is even reaching the server or not?

1 Like

@usmannasir @rohit i just setup a mail on new cyberpanel after setting mail server SSL, DNS and all properly. and email sending and receiving both is working 100% fine

@usmannasir @rohit i just setup a mail on new cyberpanel after setting mail server SSL, DNS and all properly. and email sending and receiving both is working 100% fine

1 Like

thanks records got updated sucessfully, now i can see mails in