Mail send not working - CyberPanel + Cloudflare

Hello,

I was able to read numerous similar problems on the cyberpanel forum but could not solve my problem.

The fact is that I can send emails through the rainloop, but I cannot receive them. I can’t ship from another location either.

My dns:

cannot received
and
cannot sent

that mean postfix / mail server problem…
check the mail error log

I can send, I just can’t receive.

If you can not receive then check your MX records.

Delete the second MX record from your picture and does mail.freefiremania.com.br points to your CyberPanel server IP?

1 Like

then…like @asma said. the problem is on your NS Record

edited: i forgot your first post… brb. i will check

1 Like

from Cloudflare panel

mail IN A 194.163.45.243 (no proxy)
@ IN MX mail.freefiremania.com.br 10

so far…
as i can see tour record at cloudflare is correct…

try send to your email (better try use gmail) and check it using rainloop.
if you get mailer daemon… post here the info of mailer-daemon

Yes, mail.freefiremania.com.br points to my CyberPanel server IP

If I delete the imap record, I can’t use it in applications.

Yes, I can send email from rainloop and now also from anywhere else. Including it arrives all certified.

But I can not receive from my gmail and not even from my own server.

like i said before

open gmail account
compose
type the address [email protected]
enter the body message
click send

then wait

open your rainloop
and check your gmail… about 10minuetes
if your email get reject or bounce or cannot received to freefiremania.br email
then your gmail will have MAILER-DAEMON

if not… then we must check the log

let’s do 1 by 1 to trace and troubleshoot your email problem

i just “re-read” your post
i find this…

you cant sent email to your self ???

I just tested it, it’s working send it to myself.

But it doesn’t work if I send from an external email. Example: gmail

[email protected] to [email protected] is OK

[email protected] to [email protected] is NOT OK

my script PHP to [email protected] is NOT OK

my script PHP to [email protected] is NOT OK

Also, when sending email from [email protected], it does not return, there is no error. It just doesn’t arrive at the destination ([email protected])

Edit

Mar 23 13:04:04 freefiremania pipe[403506]: fatal: pipe_command: execvp /usr/bin/spamc: No such file or directory
Mar 23 13:04:04 freefiremania postfix/pipe[403502]: 8B57F825EB: to=<[email protected]>, relay=spamassassin, delay=84305, delays=84305/0.03/0/0.01, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (temporary failure. Command output: pipe: fatal: pipe_command: execvp /usr/bin/spamc: No such file or directory )

I found this in the logs, it looks like it might be the cause of the problem.

I installed spamassassins, but removed it because it was consuming all my processor, now this error remains.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?

i never use spamassasin and firewall from many years ago
hmmmm
in that case perhaps this guy can help:
@die2mrw007 @shoaibkk

232b3e064373778c129dd5b9583b5a90da0db2cc_2_690x400

Delete this entry and Restart your server and then try again.

Done as per your guidance. I deleted the DNS record and restarted the VPS. Now there’s another error.

Error 1:

Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: freefiremania.com.br

Error 2:

Mar 24 10:00:05 freefiremania postfix/smtp[678217]: 2BC4A358B15: to=[email protected], relay=none, delay=0.01, delays=0.01/0/0/0, dsn=5.4.4, status=bounced (Host or domain name not found. Name service error for name=freefiremania.vps type=A: Host not found)
Mar 24 10:00:05 freefiremania postfix/qmgr[603754]: 2BC4A358B15: removed
Mar 24 10:03:17 freefiremania postfix/postqueue[678578]: fatal: usage: postqueue -f | postqueue -i queueid | postqueue -p | postqueue -s site

I have now reinstalled postfix, but I was not successful. I went to CyberPanel to issue the SSL of mail.domain but

Mar 24 10:12:42 freefiremania postfix/error[684375]: 9438D825C8: to=[email protected], relay=none, delay=69979, delays=69979/0.05/0/0, dsn=4.3.0, status=deferred (mail transport unavailable)

Ticket #UTAOE7LYE requesting for email debug service Successfully Created

That is because the A record for your domain is proxied by cloudflare. Disable the proxy and then try to issue SSL and after successful SSL creation, you can again enable the proxy.

Edit: I am seriously sorry, the last post where I marked the DNS entry got wrong marking mistakenly. I meant was the MX record with name as “mail” needs to be deleted and not the one actually marked by me. I am extremely sorry for that.

You just need 1 MX record only which should be
Type - MX
Name - freefiremania.com.br
content - mail.freefiremania.com.br

Not working.

Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: freefiremania.com.br

Mar 24 11:29:23 freefiremania postfix/smtp[15463]: CBA1935C705: to=[email protected], relay=none, delay=0.08, delays=0.01/0.02/0.05/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to mail.freefiremania.com.br[194.XX.XX.XX]:25: Connection refused)

If possible do send me the server SSH login details on private message. I will take a look and fix/guide you.

I managed to solve it with the help of @die2mrw007 and CyberPanel support.

I did the CyberPanel update and also the debugEmail at https://cloud.cyberpanel.net/

https://community.cyberpanel.net/docs?topic=81

Thanks!

1 Like

this solution again :frowning: