How to Migration CyberPanel to CyberPanel?

Hello,

I’ve Recently Changed my VPS Provider and Need to Migrate my current CyberPanel Sites, Accounts etc to My New VPS ?

Any idea or Tutorial How can i do it?

Thanks in Advance.

Cool,
Thanks for this awesome feature.
really love it @CyberPanel

@CyberPanel @usmannasir Any bug or issue while using this ? Any open issue in this tool like SSL copy or any?

Fyi…this doesn’t work if you use a custom SSH port. It must be 22 for it to complete the transfer. Not sure if it’s a bug, or by design.

One more bug. None of the WordPress database passwords came over successfully with the Remote Backup. I got “Error establishing a database connection” on all of them. Copying the password from wp-config.php and “changing” it in the Cyberpanel Database area fixed it right up.

1 Like

@BlueSquares said:
Fyi…this doesn’t work if you use a custom SSH port. It must be 22 for it to complete the transfer. Not sure if it’s a bug, or by design.

Do you mean the remote(source) SSH port needs to be 22 or the local(destination) SSH port needs to be 22?

Hi @BlueSquares some characters are prohibited in mysql user’s passwords, these are: ; && | …

@timnolte remote (source) ssh port needs to be 22 - this is by design and stated on page: backupDestinations.html

“Set up Back up Destinations (SSH port should be 22 on backup server)”

Cheers!