How to increase Inodes limit

cgroups isloates resources by accounts. So this has to be done for all users and virtual hosts if required.

If you set a CPUQuota of 10% for a user, all accesses by the user must not exceed 10%. This includes those in OLS and user login sessions. All will be shared fairly by the operating system. If you start more processes, the total percentage for the user does not change, but each process runs a bit slower so as to avoid monopolizing the CPU.

OLS setup starts with User Configuration via Drop-in files (recomended) and finally an OLS setup including the VHost Configuration

Screenshot 2022-10-25 163353

Again Inodes uses increased by 3% without hosting any domain. When Inodes was 100% uses, I’m not able to do any thing then i faced server error 505. After that I increased volume stroage by 10GB then Inodes changed to 100% uses to 86% uses. But, again it was increasing automatically. I’m afraid now because how much storage i have to increase. Because when i check storage uses then its shows only 37% uses, 63% is waist and i haved to pay for 63% storage.

I increased 30Gb one by one because Inodes was always full in few days after incresing the volume. This is very serious issue. I will provide you the screenshot of list of files which is using most Inodes. The in left side of file name is Inodes uses.

You can also check my storage uses in below screenshot.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 164313

Please provide me method form which i find out the useless file which is eating more Inodes. And any method to modify the Inodes.

Now Inodes uses increase by 3% more. Means in few hours Inodes uses increased by 6% and after some time Inodes was full and again I’m in big trouble because, when Inodes was full I’m not able to do any things. After that it will again gives me server error 500 while opening 8090 port. This is big issue, I’m very afraid about this issue. I already increased 30 to 40 Gb in few weeks because of Inodes issue. But, still I’m facing this issue. Do you please check why this problem was happening.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 221116

I hope you will understand my situation. After few hours Inodes uses become full and I’m not able to do anything. I’m deleted many wordperss sites but still it Inodes uses was increasing.

Hello, would you rollback the server to a later date i.e when you first installed cyberpanel?

Have you checked your sessions folder, if it’s just filled with thousands of small files?

Do you please help me how to find the session folder and delete all unnecessary session files.

How to do that. Please guide me to rollback the server later date.

Inside those folders:

/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp71
/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp72
/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp73
/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp74
/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp80
/var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp81

It should have many of those files, because devs never correctly set up the clean of sessions (last time I checked).
If that’s the case, I will post the fix here (but you will need to re-apply every time you update cyberpanel)

After running below command it shows me unlimited number of files. Please help me to delete these files

find /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp80

Still it was showing me files. How to delete these files

Screenshot 2022-10-26 000200

@usmannasir fixed this. Just run this if its PHP sessions

bash <(curl https://raw.githubusercontent.com/usmannasir/cyberpanel/stable/CPScripts/setup_php_sessions.sh)

Finally run

# Reload systemd manager configuration. This will rerun all generators (see systemd.generator(7)), reload all unit files, and recreate the entire dependency tree. While the daemon is being reloaded, all sockets systemd listens on behalf of user configuration will stay accessible.
systemctl daemon-reload
systemctl restart lsws

I think it is running.

Check server load now

Screenshot 2022-10-26 001940

The script I posted Installs a PHP Session cleaning cronjob. Try and reboot the server

I checked the Inodes uses after running the PHP Session cleaning cronjob script and restarting the server. Its still same.

Screenshot 2022-10-26 003402

Do this manually. Run this command to delete all files:

rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp71/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp72/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp73/* 

rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp74/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp80/* && rm -f /var/lib/lsphp/session/lsphp81/*

Run these commands separately

Now Inodes free by 1% still running this command. Now CPU uses goes to 90%

Getting this again & again
-bash: /usr/bin/rm: Argument list too long

1. How many websites are you running?
  2. What technologies are these websites running?
  1. How many websites are you running?
    Ans. 45 websites hosted in this cyberpanel.
  2. What technologies are these websites running?
    php, html & wordpress