email settings

hi,
i have set everything but when i send email i get this in header

Received: from server.example.com (micro.myhostname.com. [185...])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id u64-v6si5696619lfg.352.2018.08.26.13.10.58
for q*****@gmail.com
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Sun, 26 Aug 2018 13:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

how can i change the server.example.com to something else?

Using this guide: https://docs.cyberpanel.net/doku.php?id=ssl-for-mailserver

SSL Issued, your mail server now uses Lets Encrypt!

that’s all i get there.

Now send an email and re-inspect your headers.

Thanks, it worked.

do i need to fix spf records manually or it can be added automatically?

They are added by default, you can see your records in the DNS section.

todas as configurações que tive que fazer foi no CloudFlare… email no CyberPanel funcionando certinho! Show!

Type your comment> @nettux said:

todas as configurações que tive que fazer foi no CloudFlare… email no CyberPanel funcionando certinho! Show!

Como você conseguiu? Aqui no Forum ninguém explica isso!

Type your comment> @Homeclb10 said:

Type your comment> @nettux said:

Como você conseguiu? Aqui no Forum ninguém explica isso!

fala comigo no telegram @nettux

is it possible to have the mail server on another server and configure CyberPanel to point to it?

@nettux sure, just point your nameservers towards the cp, create a dns zone there and modify the MX record to “that another server”…

Type your comment> @stefanepejcic said:

@nettux sure, just point your nameservers towards the cp, create a dns zone there and modify the MX record to “that another server”…

How to use CyberPanel as DNS Only Server! - #2 by cotlasweb - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

thank you!!

@stefanepejcic said:

How to use CyberPanel as DNS Only Server! - #2 by cotlasweb - Blog Posts - CyberPanel Community

Is it possible to use CyberPanel as DNS and keep the website in it? Because I need the site hosted on it and Zimbra on another server as a subdomain.

of course, just leave the A record for the domain name pointing to cyberpanel IP.

for example:

A record on domain.net to IP of the cyberpanel server
A record on mail.domain.net to IP of the mail server
MX record from domain.net to mail.domain.net

• any TXT records if needed (DKIM, SPF…)

Cheers!

I’m facing the same error, now I got some clarification, I will look into it and resolve this issue.

Type your comment> @stefanepejcic said:

Hello, friend!
Who knows you can help me?
I have a Zimbra server with a public IP, I created an A mail in CyberPanel pointing to this IP, but when I type mail.mydomain.com, the 404 error occurs!
Hugs.

link is wrong (broken)