Doubts

i am a newbie to CyberPanel. Have many years experience in CPanel, DirectAdmin and Plesk. Compare to these panels, i have some doubts regarding cyberpanel features or services.

Installed Free Version with OpenliteSpeed.

1. How can i migrate websites/accounts to another Cyberpanel server. is there any migration tools Available

2. How to install Node.js on server.

1. if you not understand configure webserver … especially litespeed system … then dont use cyberpanel,
  2. if you can pay cpanel,DA,Plesk (which one is a source) then you will can pay cyberpanel support for corporate…
  3. you want to compare cyberpanel vs cpanel DA plesk ?
    then you should understand, cpanel da plesk are born when the hardware is veryexpensive… their concept ar for shared hosting… at they era. $5 you can get shared 250MB space… nowaday you get VPS.
    so… with the $5 logic… now you need to understand VPS rather than shared hosting ( thats good if you are root WHM or DA or plesk )
  4. they are premium panel… cyberpanel free panel, then you should understand
  5. aapanel free but we must pay $$$ to protect ssh and user browse to root folder
  6. other panel free too… cwp… but you cant change individual PHP version.
  7. litespeed + cyberpanel … go to other forum… and listen what they said :slight_smile: (objective opinion… not scumb forum)

Cyberpanel to cyberpanel ?
remote backup

search at this forum

1. How can i migrate websites/accounts to another Cyberpanel server. is there any migration tools Available

from cyberpanel to cyberpanel use remote transfer

For Wordpress site use:

For cpanel:
https://www.cyberhosting.org/category/cpane-to-cyberpanel/

1. setup node app
    Setup Express.js Application on CyberPanel/OpenLiteSpeed

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.