DNS Propagation of client's domain is not successful

My step is:
1.register private ns at namesilo for one of my domain, and then use 2 A record(without www and with www) to make website by cyberpanel for this domain.
2.creating private ns at cyebrpanel(same ns I created at namesilo), then setting up default ns by cyberpanel.

3.creating another website of another domain, trying to use the private ns I created, but not worked…
then I use A record also…

Can you help me to check where is worng ?

There is no issue with namesilo follow this guide step by step How to use CyberPanel as DNS Only Server!.

You may have to start from the beginning - clean os choose Ubuntu 20.04 or AlmaLinux 8.4

oh that’s too bad if I must from start again, because I already have 2 website on my server… :smiling_face_with_tear:

And I used centos, becasue I need to use php 5.6. Ubuntu 20.04 or AlmaLinux 8.4 is must ?

Centos 7 ?

Yes, centos 7

Please read here.

:rofl: :joy:

Oh my god,I read that also, but I need to use php 5.6 for a special cms.

My friend also suggest me to use Ubuntu 20.04, but it don’t have php 5.6,So I choose centos 7…

Read this to see how you can add unrecommended EOL php versions on Ubuntu litespeed_wiki:php:apt [LiteSpeed Wiki]

There is nothing you cant do with cyberpanel. You just have to follow the rules

Oh it helped a lot, thank you. Then my only option is to backup my website and start from scratch, install Ubuntu 20.04 for my vps, then cyberpanel, then install php5.6 separately.

Yes but you would have to set php 5.6 as default since cyberpanel does not offer < php 7.2 options on the frontend for websites Default PHP Settings – OpenLiteSpeed

If I set php5.6 as default, will there also other php version when I creating website. I mean sometimes maybe I will need php 7.4 and etc.

Yes on cyberpanel you can choose from php 7.2 to php 8.2

1 Like

Cool solution

Hello, Joseph

I use my another vps to test, the enviroment is Ubuntu 20.04, I install cyber panel, and want to follow the instruction to install php56, but it shows couldn’t find in the package.

Follow the documentation here https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:php:apt#installation

https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:php:apt:packages

I used wget -O - http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/debian/enable_lst_debian_repo.sh | bash

and then used apt-get install lsphp56

the result is that couldn’t located the php56

Build from source

$ sudo apt-get build-essential pkg-config openssl libssl-dev openssl-blacklist openssl-blacklist-extra  bison autoconf automake libtool re2c flex libxml2-dev libssl-dev libbz2-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libdb5.1-dev libjpeg-dev libpng12-dev libXpm-dev libfreetype6-dev libt1-dev libgmp3-dev libc-client2007e-dev libldap2-dev libmcrypt-dev libmhash-dev freetds-dev zlib1g-dev libmysqlclient-dev libncurses5-dev libpcre3-dev unixODBC-dev libsqlite0-dev libaspell-dev libreadline6-dev librecode-dev libsnmp-dev libtidy-dev libxslt-dev libt1-dev
$ sudo cd /tmp
$ sudo wget https://www.php.net/distributions/php-5.6.40.tar.gz
$ sudo tar -xf php-5.6.40.tar.gz
$ sudo cd php-5.6.40
$ sudo ./configure  '--prefix=/usr/local/lsws/lsphp56' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--with-zlib' '--with-gd' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--with-curl' '--with-openssl' '--with-gettext' '--with-mcrypt' '--enable-mbstring=all' '--enable-mbregex' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ftp' '--with-imap=/usr' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--enable-pcntl' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=/usr' '--with-litespeed'
$ sudo make
$ sudo make install

If this is successful set as default OR go to OLS/LS and setup php https://YOUR_SERVER_IP:7080 as this will not be detected on your cyberpanel frontend

Can you help me to take a look ?

Try making ./configure executable by running chmod +x configure inside /tmp/php-5.6.40

Greetings,
I have open a topic today regarding the same issue.

I have been using Cyberpanel for the last few months so I am still learning, and mostly I have default settings. I only set up things that where importatnt for security reasons.
I have set up 3 domains on my Cyberpanel without any problem and they are public and I have been using them, but in the last week i try to set up 2 more domains and I having problems with nameservers and I also get resonse from server “Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for:”
I think I have set up everything right but why the DNS and nameservers won’t propagate I have no Idea. I did everything I did on the other 3 domains.

One of two domain i have setup nameserver more than 15 days and still the ns did not propagate. The other i have setup yesterday.

Also yesterday I have updated my Cyberpanel to the latest version.

Is there anything else I can try to force things? Will it help if I delete the website and set it up again?

Cyberpanel is running on Contabo server, Ubuntu 20.04

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thank you in advanced