DNS Propagation not complete

I have a vps plan, and I use cyber panel. 2 dyas ago I created private nameserver and I update it on my domain provider godaddy account. But still dns propagation is not complete. I asked Godaddy support and Hostinger support they said everything is ok. I use hostinger vps.

My question is if everything is ok then why it takes much time t complete propagated?

Can anyone help to how can I solve this or have any error on my configuration?
Thanks

Greetings,
I am having the same problem with nameservers.
Can someone help please

Usually DNS propagation is resolved within 24hours. It is an old saying where it takes 48 hours to dns to fully propagate. Let me ask you a few quick questions:

1- Have you glued your IP to the hostname ? Example if your server IP address is AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD then you should create a hostname under your godaddy account as NS1.YOURDOMAINNAME.COM and point it to your IP AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD if you want to create a secondary name server on the same IP u can do so in similar way.

NS1.YOURDOMAINNAME.COM => AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD
NS2.YOURDOMAINNAME.COM => AAA.BBB.CCC.DDD

Also, Check in your server DNS setting, More details

2- Check the DNS propagation status at this website: https://www.whatsmydns.net/

Let us know if you were able to resolve your issue.

It has been more than 2 week since I created the nameserver and still they did not propagate.
Is it only me that facing these problem or are there some other as well.

Mind sharing the domain?

Hi,

These are the Nameservers appearing for the first domain:

Can you check with Godaddy support for the hostname name if they are glued?

For second domain: spinfanatics.de

When I try to update my namservers on I get the message
An issue was encountered while updating the domain nameservers. Please contact support.
I can’t update the nameservers because the did not propagate.