DNS problems from Cloudflare and Intodns.com

Hi

1-Would you please someone tells me what is the producer of crating website and adding domain and then crate DNS for that domain?

2-Because I have problem in our TLD .ir and I can not connect my domain to Cloudflare and even I cant see the information of my domains in INTODNS.com

Thanks

Have you by any chance changed the port number of cyberpanel? Make sure you are using port numbers supported by cloudflare. You can cross check it here: Network ports · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs

For creating website, in left menu section of cyberpanel you will find option “create website”. Just follow the same. DNS will be auto created for each website you create inside cyberpanel.

1 Like

I’m using IP address for cyberpanle not Domain name , is that required to change the cyberpanel that compatible with cloudflare list?

I have crated subdomain’s in my website :
First my website domain name was not detect with the intodns site ! this is problem should be fix by myself but I don’t know how and what is the error.
Second : The intodns site show me the warning for my other domains that are working but coludflare could not activate the domain for using its firewall or CDN, this is the error .

you can see the warning with yellow in my previous message image.

Different subnets WARNING: Not all of your nameservers are in different subnets
Different autonomous systems WARNING: Single point of failure

Third : How to find the dns for my subdomain addon in cyberpanel ?

To find your DNS settings, check “Add/delete records” option.

And cloudflare needs domain name only entered. Do not enter subdomain there.

1 Like

Thanks for answer but you ignored my rest of questions and all of them important for me

Inbox me your domain which is not working and let me identify what you have misconfigured here.

1 Like

I’ve got error :
How to send you private message ?

1-Would you please someone tells me what is the producer of crating website and adding domain and then crate DNS for that domain?

follow this guide to create website and auto DNS Guide

2-Because I have problem in our TLD .ir and I can not connect my domain to Cloudflare and even I cant see the information of my domains

.de , .ir … etc domains you must change NS by your domain provider , and as you plan to use cloudflare then do this first (link you domain to your CF by asking your domain provider add the 2 default NS record of cloudflare << you will find this records directly after add domain there )

Conclusion: your issue not with dns in CP but with the mandatory step above

Note: 1- LTD domain 80% of time will not update your NS records automatically so you should contact them to faster this point.
2-after add DNS of cloudflare and appear green there then second step start ( add your dns records or link cloudflare to CP so CP add records there automatically)

1 Like

Thank you for notifying, I will fix this today.

1 Like

Hi
Nada thanks for reply , you are right , but unfortunately you did not read my questions carefully!
Now I did what you said me and this is my error form Intodns site :

MX Records Oh well, I did not detect any MX records so you probably don’t have any and if you know you should have then they may be missing at your nameservers!
WWW A Record ERROR: I could not get any A records for www.*****.ir!
(I only do a cache request, if you recently added a WWW A record, it might not show up here.)

Now would you please tell me what the problem is ?
Thanks

Please do private message me with details like your server IP and also the domain. I will have a check

1 Like

Check out these links:

1 Like

For creating a website please follow the link.
2 - Creating Website - 04 - Websites - CyberPanel Community

For adding domain and creating DNS check out this link.

1 Like

As per your private message, the port number you selected for Cyberpanel is not supported by cloudflare. I already instructed you in my very first post that you will need to use the cloudflare support port numbers for cloudflare to work on your sites.

The link is here: Network ports · Cloudflare Fundamentals docs

And as for your warnings in IntoDNS, those can be ignored as its not an error but warnings. The warning says that you only have single IPv4 address from your hosting or the IPv4 address resides in same subnet mask and the IP address of nameserver and your server is same. For that you need to purchase additional IPv4 address from your hosting provider or else use something like elastic IP address. You may also use cloudflare to proxy the IP and thus the warning will not appear in the report.

2nd warning is about not having multiple nameservers with multiple IP address. Almost same as your previous warning. Its like doing a loadbalancing so that if one nameserver is down, the DNS will use second nameserver in place.

I think you can safely ignore those warnings.

Using clouflare will lesser such warnings though. For that you will need to use cloudflare supported port number which is listed on their website.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.