CyberPanel Login page SSL certificate

Hello,

I see the SSL certificate in the CyberPanel login page is issued for the a hypothetical domain “example com”. I have issued certificate for my domain, and I want to replace the example com certificates with my domain certificates. Where are the initial example.com certificates located so that I can replace them? Can you provide the pathes to cert and key files?

Thanks.

1 Like

Anyone who can advise?

Welcome @New Happy you are here

Have you seen this

Thanks Joeseh for your reply.

My question is not about securing website created under cyberpanel, I know how to do that. The question is about the certificate in the cyberpanel login page, it’s issued for a ficticious website example.com. I want to know the path to the cert and key files to replace them with my domain files to secure the login page with my domain certificate.

Custom ssl for your hostname domain ? like panel.myserverdomain.com if you access your cyberpanel admin with say panel.myserverdomain.com

Thank could be one option, or just simply domain:8090

I just need the path to the default certificate and key issued by cyberpanel at installation time for the domain called example com, so that I replace them with others issued for my domain. I tried to locate these files but didn’t find them.

You just go to List Websites → panel.myserverdomain.com → Issue SSL and add your ssl

I already have certificate for the domain.

Isn’t the path to the default cert and key files known? I just need to replace them with the domain ones.

I dont think you understand what I mean. On your website manager do you see add ssl ?

Thanks for the information, but if you know the path to the cert and key files, would you kindly provide me with this?

I created the SSL certificates for the domain from inside the CyberPanel interface, but trying mydomain:8090 still loads the old certificate for the example com domain. Why? is the certificate tied to the port?

Any idea? how these certificates are loaded?

Hello, I want to stop this behavior, I don’t want CyberPanel login to be linked to a subdomain just because I issued an SSL certificate for this subdomain.

Is there a setting that disables this behavior? Otherwise, how can it be done?