CyberPanel Backups v2 Proposal

I know how to hide them xD… Just do the Follows

Open
/usr/local/CyberCP/baseTemplate/templates/baseTemplate

There u got the Sidebar. Now if u know basic html u should be able to figure out which is the part of that specific menu item, then after u have figure the start and the end of the specific menu item u just need to wrap then with
{% if admin %}
in the start of the menu item and in the end
{% endif %} thats it Xd

1 Like

@usmannasir @josephgodwinke and all staff,

Good morning cyberpanel team, I think this solution can be much more effective and better than the current solution (from what I could tell from the video), but it is a paid solution that requires the purchase of the addon.

The free CyberPanel solution is very limited and unintuitive, I think it is the biggest flaw and the most sensitive of the CP functions.

There is no certainty about how it works, no consistency about retention and it is not a simple and intuitive configuration process (all users/customers that were used to CentosWEBPanel, CPanel and CloudPanel, have a hard time understanding the flow)

Then there is still something that is terrible and makes you think about changing… (it may seem hard to hear this but when I made the choice to use CyberPanel it was through much analysis and seeing several people and videos talking good about the system … however the BKPs are fundamental in the ecosystem and if there is no appreciation and respect for those who do not have the paid plan I find it difficult to maintain the choice … When you started the project there were not so many paid tools… now I honestly believe that the development team only cares about the paid addons and their development… leaving the basic functionalities without commercial value to oblivion.

Reflect on this strategy, especially when you started this journey with a panel focused on being free and powerful.

think about it!

Its possible create conection and remote bkps in MINIO???

1 Like

Good evening again,
I thought to wait a bit in case the communication between contabo S3 and obs would be integrated, but nothing so far.
I chose to buy a new SFTP server from Hetzner to ensure compatibility for remote backups, and now I see that I can’t even connect the server here, which is unbelievable guys.
The backup is the most important aspect of this service, can you tell me what’s wrong? I am supposed to have the premium version of cyberpanel, if this is how it is I’m going back to Plesk for peace of mind.