Can't upload through File Manager: can not be uploaded, Error message:

NOt Upgraded … helpme

$ python upgrade.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “upgrade.py”, line 7, in
django.setup()
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/init.py”, line 22, in setup
configure_logging(settings.LOGGING_CONFIG, settings.LOGGING)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 56, in getattr
self._setup(name)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 41, in _setup
self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 110, in init
mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/importlib/init.py”, line 37, in import_module
import(name)
ImportError: No module named CyberCP.settings

helpme

@pokerhoz

Kindly create a support ticket.

ya lo solucione

Heloo, I have installed cyberpanel on 20th march. Everything was running smoothly. Until yesterday, I tried to upload a zip file and it throws this error. Upon uploading bigger .js file bigger than 1 mb its not geting uploaded. I tried this slution in vhost file increasing the upload limit but its not helping. My version is 1.8 and build 1, it showing build 2 in red at version page. What can i do to resolve this. Its not uploading on any of the domains filemanagers. Earlier it was working perfectly. even i have uploaded 1gb of zip file without any problem. Please help…

Heloo, I have installed cyberpanel on 20th march. Everything was running smoothly. Until yesterday, I tried to upload a zip file and it throws this error. Upon uploading bigger .js file bigger than 1 mb its not geting uploaded. I tried this slution in vhost file increasing the upload limit but its not helping. My version is 1.8 and build 1, it showing build 2 in red at version page. What can i do to resolve this. Its not uploading on any of the domains filemanagers. Earlier it was working perfectly. even i have uploaded 1gb of zip file without any problem. Please help......

i have same problem, it was working before but now we cannot upload files using file manager,
i also applied this tutorial, i am using version 1.8

@Anzalichi did you recently upgrade? If so try clearing browser cache.

cyber 2.0 still error

I have the same issue unfortunatelly…

Type your comment> @ysintos said:

I have the same issue unfortunatelly…

Have you tried raising the upload limit?

If not, it is important that you check the logs and show the errors

Same error here, I cant upload.
Already tried the related fixes but it does not work.
Version 2.0.3

I renamed the file from:
nextend-social-login-pro-3.0.25-package (1).zip

to:

nextend-social-login-pro si.zip

And I was able to upload the file.

omg ,i have the same error,my version is 1.9,and I use centos7.i tried to installed prestashop,but I can’t even upload any file…and I also check vHost Conf ,no such code " php_value" something

Delete all parenthesis or strange characters from the file name and then try again

it’s JAN/2021 now,my version is the latest 2.0,when uploading ,the same error happened.
" can not be uploaded, Error message: " ,it does not show any error reason

the file name is just numbers,or letters i was trying to upload a zip,a gz ,or a txt file,all failed

same with me… this is getting frustrating now. UBUNTU 20, linode, cyberpanel fresh install 26 march 2021

At last I figured this out. We are all behind Cloudflare Free plan, which have 100MB upload limit. After turning of Cloudflare orenge icon, I can upload file of any size.

1 Like

Type your comment> @mantumehedi said:

At last I figured this out. We are all behind Cloudflare Free plan, which have 100MB upload limit. After turning of Cloudflare orenge icon, I can upload file of any size.

How can I do? Can you please help me?

I also got the same error while uploading ZIPs & folders.
But can upload files.
I have tried everything but can’t solve the issue.
Solution:
create an FTP account & upload files through an FTP client like FileZilla that’s the easiest solution I could find.