Can't upload through File Manager: can not be uploaded, Error message:

Hi,

I can’t upload files through File Manager, it does not matter how big or small the site is, it shows like it is loading but once it reaches 100% it says: can not be uploaded, Error message:

Also, I can not find any buttom to change files permission, will there be one?

Hello !

You can follow this guide to change upload limit: 5 - Change Upload Limit for Filemanager - 08 - Server - CyberPanel Community

We will add change file permissions soon.

Let me know if this fixes your problem.

Thanks.

hello to me the same thing happens to me but it has not helped me to make those changes … you could help me since I have a problem with my wordpress I deleted the folder wp-include and I could not upload it.

what do I do … helpmeeeeee

@pokerhoz

Which version of CyberPanel?

Version Actual
Estado
Latest Version
Latest Build

You need to upgrade → 02 - Upgrading CyberPanel - 01 - Install/Upgrade - CyberPanel Community

NOt Upgraded … helpme

$ python upgrade.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “upgrade.py”, line 7, in
django.setup()
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/init.py”, line 22, in setup
configure_logging(settings.LOGGING_CONFIG, settings.LOGGING)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 56, in getattr
self._setup(name)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 41, in _setup
self._wrapped = Settings(settings_module)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/django/conf/init.py”, line 110, in init
mod = importlib.import_module(self.SETTINGS_MODULE)
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/importlib/init.py”, line 37, in import_module
import(name)
ImportError: No module named CyberCP.settings

helpme

@pokerhoz

Kindly create a support ticket.

ya lo solucione

Heloo, I have installed cyberpanel on 20th march. Everything was running smoothly. Until yesterday, I tried to upload a zip file and it throws this error. Upon uploading bigger .js file bigger than 1 mb its not geting uploaded. I tried this slution in vhost file increasing the upload limit but its not helping. My version is 1.8 and build 1, it showing build 2 in red at version page. What can i do to resolve this. Its not uploading on any of the domains filemanagers. Earlier it was working perfectly. even i have uploaded 1gb of zip file without any problem. Please help…

Heloo, I have installed cyberpanel on 20th march. Everything was running smoothly. Until yesterday, I tried to upload a zip file and it throws this error. Upon uploading bigger .js file bigger than 1 mb its not geting uploaded. I tried this slution in vhost file increasing the upload limit but its not helping. My version is 1.8 and build 1, it showing build 2 in red at version page. What can i do to resolve this. Its not uploading on any of the domains filemanagers. Earlier it was working perfectly. even i have uploaded 1gb of zip file without any problem. Please help......

i have same problem, it was working before but now we cannot upload files using file manager,
i also applied this tutorial, i am using version 1.8

@Anzalichi did you recently upgrade? If so try clearing browser cache.

cyber 2.0 still error

I have the same issue unfortunatelly…

Type your comment> @ysintos said:

I have the same issue unfortunatelly…

Have you tried raising the upload limit?

If not, it is important that you check the logs and show the errors

Same error here, I cant upload.
Already tried the related fixes but it does not work.
Version 2.0.3

I renamed the file from:
nextend-social-login-pro-3.0.25-package (1).zip

to:

nextend-social-login-pro si.zip

And I was able to upload the file.

omg ,i have the same error,my version is 1.9,and I use centos7.i tried to installed prestashop,but I can’t even upload any file…and I also check vHost Conf ,no such code " php_value" something

Delete all parenthesis or strange characters from the file name and then try again