Cannot add a MailBox Contact

On the Rainloop website, it shows an option (icon) on the top that allows you to import contacts. In the cyberpanel version of Rainloop, the icon is not there and there are no options to save contacts.

Does anyone know how to save contacts or have an address book in Rainloop through cyberpanel?

I am curious what everyone else does for contacts? For example: ON your phone, do you just maintain your contacts separate from your email?

712068a3af713d900aeae907398876808f4986d9_2_502x500

Happy New Year @marcelodelta

Upgrade your CyberPanel copy since we migrated over from rainloop to snappymail. You should be able to create a new contact on latest version of CyberPanel

When you click on Add Contact you should be able to add First Name, Last Name and Email Address

We already have the snappymail version. Even so, the contacts option is not shown. Is there any way to enable it?

Can you show us the results of

$ nano /usr/local/lscp/cyberpanel/rainloop/data/INSTALLED || vi /usr/local/lscp/cyberpanel/rainloop/data/INSTALLED

A version is shown. 2.15.3

Currently the version used is Release v2.25.3 · the-djmaze/snappymail · GitHub you need to run upgrade script or use cyberpanel-mods/snappymail_v_changer.sh at main · tbaldur/cyberpanel-mods · GitHub to change your version to this version. Make sure to backup the old snappymail folder at /usr/local/CyberCP/public/snappymail/ i.e

$ mv /usr/local/CyberCP/public/snappymail/ /usr/local/CyberCP/public/old-snappymail/

We won’t miss any emails right?

A error is showing after run script.

define(‘APP_DATA_FOLDER_PATH’, ‘/usr/local/lscp/cyberpanel/rainloop/data/’);

I managed to fix the problem and it still does not show the contacts option

Now on to the next possible issue - Go to https://SERVER_URL:8090/snappymail?admin and click on Contacts and Enable them. Make sure to choose PDO type to see if you get any errors down below it

What password to use for admin?

working. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.