Almalinux 9

I hope next Cyberpanel version will also support AlmaLinux 9
I had assumed that the best Linux distributions for use as a server were Red Hat and derivatives, for their greater reliability, robustness, security and performance in its functions as a server.

Will share some update soon about the support of cyberpanel like with ubuntu and all

@usmannasir any prevision?

1 Like

has the topic changed? when can we expect updates and support for AlmaLinux 9 ?

I am looking forward to supporting this system

2 Likes

still waiting for a response from @usmannasir

1 Like

has anyone tried to install?

1 Like

Please give us some time.

3 Likes

Lotr Gollum GIF - LOTR Gollum Times Up - Discover & Share GIFs

@usmannasir Any updates on AL9.2 Support? We been holding the migration for quite sometimes now. Let’s know if we could help. Any ATA is much appreciated.

1 Like

Waiting GIF - Waiting - Discover & Share GIFs : r/Helldivers

Almalinux 8 loses active support in about 7-8 months from now.

2 Likes

Hi, any news or ETA ?

Thanks in advance for the support.

1 Like

@usmannasir We will have Cyberpanel for Almalinux 9, any predictions?

1 Like

When is Alma Linux 9 Support coming? If you’re reading this comment Please VOTE at the top!

2 Likes

I managed to properly install it on my Almalinux 9 by experimenting with the script and occasionally intervening during the installation process. After that, I compare it to a fresh Debian installation with a cyberpanel on AWS. I can attest that everything was properly configured, to the extent where I saw one issue on a clean Debian install with PHP8.2 not working, but it works fine on my Almalinux 9. Almalinux 9 refers to the right Alma/Remi 9 and other repositories.

I can share OVA or VMA if anyone wants it.

1 Like

CyberPanel is supported on Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04 Ubuntu 22.04, AlmaLinux 8 and CloudLinux 7.x…

No Almalinux 9.

Yes, it is currently unsupported, but I am a bit stubborn to install it on Alma9

Could you post your install process?
Php 8.2 shouldn’t be an issue anymore with 2.3.5 and forward.
As long as the new PHP versions are added to litespeed’s repo for php.

1 Like

@usmannasir will we have the fantastic cyberpanel in almalinux 9?

@cyberpanel

1 Like