• Top Processes (Server Status)
  • Mail, Mail Settings
  • Containerization

Thanks

go with webmin …
you can customize and install only you need

at cyberpanel you can do that too
since you mention this

then i think you can edit the source from github … and make your own custom installation and UX UI

Hi

Which is better, faster and more flexible?

Ubuntu or CentOS

Which version is better?

Getting this error:

Complete!
Last metadata expiration check: 0:00:29 ago on Mon Jul 18 16:44:40 2022.
No match for argument: gpgme-devel
Error: Unable to find a match: gpgme-devel
above command failed…
[root@vserv ~]#

also, who’s idea was it to use light grey text on a white background? That’s a squinter hehe

ubuntu recommended by developer here

I have deleted the cyberpanel.sh file from root directory right after cyberpanel got successfully installed. Is it okay? Or, that file was important to have?

It is fine. That’s just a script to install everything. You can download it fresh with the command in this topic if you ever want to install again

1 Like

installed it on lxc container on proxmox, went fine but on reboot could not log in via terminal and ssh. so installed in on a VM with ubunutu server 2204 iso. (minimal option)

dropped to root via sudo su but the script keeps telling me am not root and still use SUDO.

so now am finally installing it (as root) with

sudo su - -c “sh <(curl https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh || wget -O - https://cyberpanel.net/install.sh)”

not sure why root is disabled or is this a ubuntu server thing did i forgot someting on the install ?

Hello, I try many times and it stops at the same error:

[09.30.2022_03-27-48] #########################################################################

[09.30.2022_03-27-48] [ERROR] We are not able to run rpm -ivh http://rpms.litespeedtech.com/centos/litespeed-repo-1.2-1.el7.noarch.rpm return code: 1. Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.

[09.30.2022_03-27-48] #########################################################################

Oops, something went wrong…
[root@webhosting-1 ~]#

Thank you in advance for your help.

Hello i get this error can someone help me what to do ?

Hello, I managed to install on a Google vps, with Centos 7, from a clean installation. In the first clean attempt I got an error for not having Openssl installed, after installing it I ran the installation again and it went smoothly. Greetings.

need methode for windows ^^

Windows not supported as clearly stated on start of thread

Hi,
I ran the script above on my existing Vultr OLS server and now this has been going for a while!! What should I do? Let it continue or what?
Please help. I’m in panic mode!!
Thanks.
[screenshot]

1 Like

Hi
could you tell me what happen?
I need more detail like : OS , version of os , version of cyberpanel , the problem,
upload the log file based on this link:

I don’t have cyberpanel installed. I ran the script above to get it installed. I was trying to install cyberpanel and this happened. It’s still going!! Did I lose my website!! all my handwork is gone? Now I have this when I run SSH to get the logs for you.

You should install cyberpanel on fresh server where nothing installed before.

Spin new server and install cyberpanel after that migrate website.

Installer fail if mysql user password contain a " ` " inside.
[12.30.2022_11-06-49] [ERROR] We are not able to run /usr/local/CyberPanel/bin/python manage.py makemigrations return code: 1. Fatal error, see /var/log/installLogs.txt for full details.

How to relaunch the configuration? I’ve manual update the password in the config file:
sudo vim /usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py

But there is no information on other operation left undone…

File “”, line 1014, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 991, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 975, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 671, in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 844, in exec_module
File “”, line 981, in get_code
File “”, line 911, in source_to_code
File “”, line 219, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “/usr/local/CyberCP/CyberCP/settings.py”, line 123
‘PASSWORD’: ‘BmD`F’:g6rE{1Eut’,
^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] #########################################################################

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] Running /usr/local/CyberPanel/bin/python manage.py makemigrations failed. Running again, try number 3

[12.30.2022_11-06-49] #########################################################################

Relaunch installation from zero exit with this info message: CyberPanel already installed, exiting…

Cyberpanel cant be reached on 8090 port

matteo_lavaggi@cyberpanel:~$ systemctl status lscpd
Unit lscpd.service could not be found.

Not very good first start ^^

All I want is my website back. How to fix this? This is still going since yesterday!!!

Hi
if this is the first time you are truing to install the cyberpanel , please tell me this Ubuntu OS is clean or not , means before cyberpanel you had other control panel or it was clean?
second : where is you location(tell me the gmt time)
third: get backup first from your website before everything.

if you can , send me your ssh details , I will try to install