Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension

I have WordPress running on CyberPanel. Site has been running for about a year. The public page works fine, but I 'm unable to log into the dashboard.

White screen of death.

Enabled debug and got the following error in the debug file…

=====
Trying to get property of non-object in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-query.php on line 4146
[17-Jul-2020 02:46:40 UTC] PHP Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=4407 in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2024
[17-Jul-2020 02:46:44 UTC] PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): (HY000/2002): No such file or directory in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1626

Logged into the server and installed WP-Cli. When I tried to put the site in maintenance mode, I got this following output.

=====
PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant WP_CONTENT_DIR - assumed ‘WP_CONTENT_DIR’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/mysite/public_html/wp-includes/load.php on line 141
Error: Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress.

Regarding the MySQL extension for PHP, I verified that lsphp7x-mysql is installed. The server is updated and CyberPanel is also up to date.

Would appreciate any inputs.

TIA

Thanks for the response, but there’s no package like that on the system. All I have are the lsphp7x-mysql extensions. I also have 2 other servers, and they also don’t have any *mysqlnd packages.