Wordpress Multisite 404 errors on subdomains

I’ve installed Wordpress multisite via Cyberpanel. The network admin works fine; however, when I try to add a subdomain site, the resulting site (and admin) returns 404 errors. I have triple check the .htacess and wp-config for Wordpress and all is as it should be. I am using Digital Ocean’s DNS with a A-record wildcard for the subdomains. Any thoughts as to where I should look for whatever should be happening but isn’t? Thanks.

did you restarted the server after installation

if you use sub-domains network , you will need add domains into listener

if you use sub-domains network , you will need add domains into listener

Thanks. I’ve read your posts elsewhere on this subject re listeners. The OLS install was via a Digital Ocean 1-click installer (OLS, CyberPanel, LiteSpeedCache) and it’s from the CyberPanel install that I am doing the admin. In other words, I don’t seem to have access to the web admin panel that you’ve cited in other posts for configuring listeners etc. Is there some way to do the same thing via CyberPanel itself? (https://ip:7080 results in Err_Connection_Refused)
Thanks for your help.

in order to access 7080 port , you have to open it in cyberpanel firewall and in DO console network firewall as well.

you can get the password from cat /root/.litespeed_password or run this command to reset it

/usr/local/lsws/admin/misc/admpass.sh

Gotcha. All seems to work now. Many thanks!

I have setup wildcard for subdomain but multisite still 404
Help me pls, thank you so much.