> Wordpress installer

Installing WordPress > first need to clear the index page in the file manager …
possible to ignore/overwrite or a message before installing the WordPress the directory will be cleared automatically

Hi,

I am a beginner in the world of web development and I have some question regarding Cyberpanel.

I have used the one-click image of Litespeed WordPress that that’s available in Digitalocean and I liked it.

I followed the instruction in this page WordPress | Images | Cloud | LiteSpeed Documentation and everything went OK

Then I found Cyberpanel and really liked what it providing. I tried to install it from digitalocean one-click image and followed the instruction in this link CyberPanel | Images | Cloud | LiteSpeed Documentation

Before connecting the domain to the IP address I got a 404 page when I visit the page from the browser

Ater connecting the IP address of the cyberpanel’s VPS to domain’s DNS I got a page that says " CyberPanel Installed You have successfully installed CyberPanel, please remove this page and upload your website. :slight_smile: " !!! I don’t know how??

then tried to install LiteSpeed WP from cyberpanel… as instructed at the bottom of this page CyberPanel | Images | Cloud | LiteSpeed Documentation

and I got “403 forbidden access to this resource on the server is denied!”

Q1: As a beginner do you recommend Cyberpanel for me?
Q2: in this link ( CyberPanel Enterprise - CyberPanel ) the starter plan which I am using is limited to 2GB ram. What does that do with my Digitalocen VPS sitting?

@omr

The version that you get on DigitalOcean is free and have no ram limits, you can find more details here 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

I would recommend to create fresh CentOS 7 droplet and install CyberPanel using this guide 01 - Installing CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

See if you still face a similar issue.