Wordpress Hosting Business Questions

Hello,

I’m looking into using CyberPanel for a Wordpress hosting business, and have a couple of questions.

1. When using OpenLiteSpeed for users, does each user get their own instance, or do their websites run based off of a single instance. If they all get their own, how can I set the number of workers for each user automatically? This will vary based on the package they purchase.

2. I would be using the WHMCS module to connect to CyberPanel for user account creation. Is there a way to automatically install Wordpress with certain plugins after a package is purchased?

3. I know with cPanel you’re able to add multiple home directories with multiple drives. This allows you to increase storage once your root drive starts running out. Is there a way to use multiple SSDs to store user accounts, and have CyberPanel automatically switch once the storage on the first one is taken?

Alternatively, is there a way to begin provisioning accounts on a different server if extending to another drive is not available? (Possibly through WHMCS?)

1. Can I automatically provide users LetsEncrypt SSL that renews automatically through CertBot?

2. How is domain name registration handled with a shared server IP?

Extra Info:
I’ll be using CloudLinux to monitor user account resources and limit them appropriately, according to purchased packages. I can’t seem to find any information on this, but does anyone know if WHMCS/CyberPanel/CloudLinux can detect when provisioning an account on a server would exceed the available storage, and as a result will select the next available server? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrew