Wordpress cURL error 28

I do automatic Wordpress + LScache installation for the website via Cyberpanel, but I get the error message I mentioned in the header on a clean wordpress site that is still installed by default.

I tried to fix the permissions on the terminal but nothing changed, I also reviewed the htaccess rules but still nothing changed.

Also, the Theme editor and Plugin editor in the Wordpress interface cannot be used. Do you have a solution for all these?

The REST API request failed due to an error.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10002 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

The loopback request to your site failed, this means features relying on them are not currently working as expected.
Error: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10004 milliseconds with 0 out of 0 bytes received (http_request_failed)

Warning Could not confirm that the wp_version_check() filter is available.

screen shot:

This problem was solved thanks to admin @qtwrk who helped me on discord.

I had to make changes to my server’s hosts file for a solution. Here is an example below:

I checked the hosts file of the server in production and changed the hosts file on the cyberpanel server in this way, and it seems that the problem has disappeared. Accordingly, I had to assign the domain name assigned to the server to 127.0.1.1 address and the server’s local ip address in the network. Thus, the problem with other domain names on the server is eliminated.

Example: local ip: 192.168.1.20 external ip: 86.194.68.xx

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.1.1 sv.myserverdomain.com sv
192.168.1.20 sv.myserverdomain.com sv

1 Like

i saw this problem also my websites. so i changed my dns resolver addresses to google dns

nameserver 8.8.8.8
nameserver 8.8.4.4

u can do this on your vps dashboard if u are using vps. like hostinger.

also another solution is change nameservers directly server files.

/etc/resolv.conf file.

backup file and after delete inside and write new nameservers like up.

now my website working veryfast