Wildcard SSL with unlimited subdomains on cyberpanel

Hi Folks
I have my website (WordPress) installed on CyberPanel and connected to Cloudflare … free SSL certificate was issued through CyberPanel while i was setting up my website.

we are planning to use this plugin Post As Subdomain Lite

to turn every post on my WordPress website into a subdomain and this plugin requires [Do not forget to set up a WildCard Subdomain.].

in Cpanel, it is easy to assign wildcard subdomain using *.yourdomain.com, this option doesn’t exist in CyberPanel, is there any way to go around that.

another issue with SSL … is the free SSL Certificate going to cover all my subdomains or I need to implement a Wildcard SSL like in this tutorial

and remove any other SSL certificate from Cloudflare.

i hope someone can help

How about using Quic.cloud for your SSL certs? I use it for my main domain at 10mag.com and I’ve never needed to get a separate one for a subdomain that we have at 10mag.com/directory.

any other solution for non-Wordpres sites?

This is how i issue and renew my wildcard certificate for a wordpress multisite.

/root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d mysite.com -d ‘*.mysite.com’ --dns --force \
–yes-I-know-dns-manual-mode-enough-go-ahead-please --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mysite.com/fullchain.pem

In this case you need to create a TXT record named “_acme-challenge.mysite.com” and add the code there to dns confirm the domain.
After you issue your wildcard you need to renew it using the --renew instead of the --issue command.
This is how it works for me, i don’t know if this is the correct way.