What is newrelic.com

How to Find WordPress Performance Bottlenecks with New Relic on LiteSpeed/CyberPanel
anyone here can explain to me what is newrelic ? (in n00b language please)

It’s a tool that monitors things on your server in the background. It’s actually pretty easy to set up with usmans instructions. I was able to look into some excessively slow queries with it. Though it should be mentioned that it has a performance drag on the overall server, so the php module should be turned off when not needed. You can do that by turning off the enabled setting in the . /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php/7.4/mods-available/newrelic.ini file. PHP agent configuration | New Relic Documentation

1 Like

and that tools will not make server more slow ?
:smiley:

Please re-read my comment - I specifically addressed this question already and how to solve it.

1 Like

yes i read this

i mean…we talking about when this tools running
if you want to check the bottleneck
you need to run this relic… but, this relic have an impact to server performance

Once again, I already answered this.

Though it should be mentioned that it has a performance drag on the overall server, so the php module should be turned off when not needed. You can do that by turning off the enabled setting in the . /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/etc/php/7.4/mods-available/newrelic.ini file. PHP agent configuration | New Relic Documentation

But I will write it in other words to be clear.

This tool can slow down the server while collecting data. So you should only turn it on when you are trying to debug something. You can disable it by editing the file mentioned above.

1 Like