Using cyberPanel with VPS Hosting

A few days ago come across a cyberpanel hosting provider while browsing. On further research I have found that the company is providing Cyberpanel with tezhost (specific). Furthermore, I got appreciable response from the team when I was unable to install WordPress there. Sharing this here just to appreciate their work. Here are some details of it.
A VPS (Virtual Private Server) with CyberPanel is a hosting solution that provides users with a powerful and user-friendly control panel to manage their websites and applications. CyberPanel is a web hosting control panel that is designed to work specifically with OpenLiteSpeed and LSCache, providing users with high-performance and security features.

Set up a VPS with CyberPanel

You can follow these general steps:
1. Choose a VPS provider and select the desired configuration based on your website/application requirements.
2. Install CyberPanel on your VPS server following the instructions provided by CyberPanel documentation. CyberPanel offers a one-click installer that makes the installation process easy and quick.
3. Configure your CyberPanel settings, including your domain name, SSL certificates, email accounts, and other settings that you need to manage your website or application.
4. Install and configure any additional software or plugins that you need to run your website or application, such as WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal.
5. Once everything is set up, you can start managing your website or application through the CyberPanel control panel, which allows you to easily perform tasks like adding new domains, managing databases, installing SSL certificates, and more.

Overall, a VPS with CyberPanel provides you with a robust hosting solution that is scalable, secure, and easy to manage, making it an excellent choice for businesses and individuals who want to host their websites or applications with minimal technical knowledge or experience.