User level interface modification

Hello.

Is there any way to modify user level panel interface? For example, hide several items from left menu.

Thank you for answers.

Are you willing to modify code?

Yes, if there are no other ways. :o

For example, I want hide “Version Managment” from “Overview”. And “Users”, “Email” from “Main” section.

P. S. I want disable email creation for user completely, but as I understand, I can’t do it. If admin can disable email creation for users, how can he do it?

To disable email creation, there is a small hack for now.

Create a package with 1 email account, and already create one email account from administrator side, so users cannot create further emails.

Yes, thank you, I know this hack. Unforunately, it’s not disable mail for user completely.

About “Version Managment” link on user level - may be you remove it in next releases? I think this link is not needed for simple user.

@Slax said:
Yes, thank you, I know this hack. Unforunately, it’s not disable mail for user completely.

About “Version Managment” link on user level - may be you remove it in next releases? I think this link is not needed for simple user.

Noted.

Heh, simple html file with interface. Found and modify it.

Last question - several URL’s restricted from user level - for example Version management (/versionManagment) . How can I add same restriction for DNS (/dns) for example?

Thank you.

I’ve removed version management from the normal user in version 1.6.2, to deny access to certain pages for the normal user, please create a ticket.

to deny access to certain pages for the normal user, please create a ticket.

Okay, I create another topic for that.

I’ve removed version management from the normal user in version 1.6.2

Thank you. And more feedback about user level links…

May be you need do the same for Status, Tuning and Packages buttons?

This three functions is not available for simple user, as I understand correct.

And Users have only View Profile section, but /users/viewProfile link also available here:

May be hide Users from left menu and Dashboard too?

Also, link with IP address - I don’t understand this function on user level. :slight_smile: