User Cyberpanel Overview is in middle of screen in Firefox 66.0.2 (64-bit)

I opened Firefox 66.0.2 (64-bit) today and the Cyberpanel overview box…that is normally on left hand side of main content area, is covering the middle of the screen.
There is no way of moving it, closing it, or seeing what is behind it.

The only way to get rid of the issue is to click on the Cyberpanel log at top left , which removes the left hand side widget area altogether and consequently also minimises the misaligned OVerview widget (which isnt desirable for fast navigation).

I am thinking this is probably just a simple css issue…perhaps firefox webkit is missing?)

BTW, it happens on all client windows for me (i have not checked to see if admin has the same problem…i suspect it may)

Can you share a screen capture.

Can you share a screen capture.

yes here are the links to screen shots. The problem actually exists also in google chrome

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O4JedCcmmaRKepxJTRMNFYnBo_9dvbn4

https://drive.google.com/open?id=160vggltcyl2cG5-XZiAWUFzc_EXC_Z7a

what i dont understand…i just created a new account, and on the new account this problem does not exist?

So i have two user accounts with this problem, and one user account working perfectly.

I dont understand?
How to fix? I cannot rely on deleting and reinstalling accounts as a way of fixing this…i would lose half my clients if i had to start doing that whenever this issue happened.

I have resolved this by completely removing the entire user account and starting over.
Not a good way to fix these kinds of errors.

Try setting shorter first and last name so that it can fit in one line.

I have resolved this by completely removing the entire user account and starting over. Not a good way to fix these kinds of errors.

Or you could have just edited the user under “edit user” and changed the name and last name without the need to remove the entire user account and starting over (?)

so that would mean that the solution to the issue is actually a css fix.
As i said, a pretty easy fix for cyberpanel Developer.

I do not understand how no one else has found this problem before?