I have Cyberpanel v2.3 with OpenLitespeed v1.7.15. Now a new version of OLS has been launched which is v1.7.16.
OS: ubuntu 20.0.04 lts
- [Security] Address a few crashes and memory leaks in HTTP/3 implementation
- [Improvement] Add support for vhost strict ownership validation.
- [Improvement] Add pagination for long pages generated by auto index.
- [Bug Fix] Block request header “transfer-encoding: chunked” for HTTP/2 and HTTP/3.
- [Bug Fix] Correctly handle “next” flag in rewrite rule parser.
- [Bug Fix] Address a few random crashes.
As it contains a security update, i was wondering if i can safely Upgrade OLS or should wait for the next CyberPanel upgrade?
Does cyberpanel install security updates automatically? if not, how to make it do that?