Unable to fetch restore point and restore in wrong location

Hello @usmannasir @shoaibkk @josephgodwinke @community

My server cyberpanel is unable to list the incremental backup remote snapshots due to one missing attribute externalApp as I have mantioned in bug report [BUG] Increamental Backup "Fetch Restore Points" not fetching · Issue #1064 · usmannasir/cyberpanel · GitHub.
Anyway I made changes and added that attribute now it’s fetching the restore points snapshots but site is restoring in root / of the server. It seems due to distro checking function.

Also i found externalapp attribute in may functions but it’s not there. I don’t know the reason of adding there.

Also i see the backup retantion is not working as I have more than 3000 snapshots which is taking too much time to list on fetch restore points from remote.

Suggestions: everyone is not using AWS s3 but using s3 compatible storage for backup. In this case we can add a option add s3 backend instead of static AWS s3 url.
Also add restic forgot --keep-days 30 prune like option to limit the snapshots.
It’s can be added in create backup function.

Hope I will get reply, I don’t know why community members don’t reply my queries or suggestions. I know many things as I am following/using cyberpanel since version 1.8 but needs help sometimes.