Unable to create new website error -- sh: 1: sudo: not found

Hi All,

I am new to cyberpanel just installed it on my test server. I am getting error “sh: 1: sudo: not found” whenever I am trying to create new website.

At first I think it might be because their is no sudo user currently other than root but a more experienced community member can share some wisdom.

Thanks

Please provide these details → Bug Report Template - Bug Report - CyberPanel Community

Hi Support Team,

Thanks for getting back, I am mentioning the details below:

Provider: Scaleway (Baremetal Server)

System: Ubuntu 18.04

Installation option: since during the installation.
there will be few option to choose,so please provide it as well.

I installed - OpenLiteSpeed

Installing from official server or mirror server?
official CyberPanel 1.8.2

Replace JS/CSS files to JS Delivr?
YEs

Install Memcached extension for PHP?
Yes

Install LiteSpeed Memcached?
yes

Install Memcached?
Yes

Install Redis extension for PHP?
yes

Install Redis?
yes

Problem:
When I try to create a website, it fails and show error message " sh: 1: sudo: not found " nothing shows after this also the Go back button become un-clickable.

Please check the screenshots → Screenshot by Lightshot & Screenshot by Lightshot

If any more details are required please let me know, I will try to provide to best of my knowledge.

This is my first time using cyberpanel to manage a server as I currently use Runcloud.io & Gridpane to manage my servers with DigitalOcean, AWS, Hetzner & Scaleway.

Thanks.

They seem ARM-based, it is better to try on DigitalOcean Droplet, and we also recommend Centos 7.x

Hi Team,

Scaleway provides both ARMv7 or x86-64 based architecture for bare metal ssd servers.
Please take a look here → https://www.scaleway.com/baremetal-instances/

My server is based on x86-64 bit architecture I confirm it, check this screenshot here Screenshot by Lightshot

Regards.

I am not sure what can be wrong until I check, but looks like sudo is not installed. Did you try on Centos 7?

No I didn’t tried it on CentOS7

Do I need to destroy this instance in order to cleanup?
Let me know, else I can proceed ahead with the same cyberpanel instance.

You will have to reinstall your server with Centos 7.x and start fresh.

You will have to reinstall your server with Centos 7.x and start fresh.

Could you check my ticket or help me in this: https://forums.cyberpanel.net/discussion/1339/2003-can-t-connect-to-mysql-server-on-127-0-0-1-111-connection-refused#latest