Unable to access site running on LSWS/CyberPanel 1.9.4

Hey, Guys:

Just installed WordPress on a server on LSWS/CyberPanel 1.9.4. PHP is 7.1. When I try to access the site, the following shows up in my error log

=====
MIME type [application/x-httpd-php] for suffix ‘.php’ does not allow serving as static file, access denied!

Below are the contents of .htaccess:

=====
cat .htaccess

BEGIN LSCACHE

LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block!

RewriteEngine on CacheLookup on RewriteRule .* - [E=Cache-Control:no-autoflush] RewriteRule ^min/\\w+\\.(css|js) - [E=cache-control:no-vary]

marker CACHE RESOURCE start

RewriteRule wp-content/./[^/](responsive|css|js|dynamic|loader|fonts)\.php - [E=cache-control:max-age=3600]

marker CACHE RESOURCE end

marker FAVICON start

RewriteRule favicon\.ico$ - [E=cache-control:max-age=86400]

marker FAVICON end

## LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block! ## # END LSCACHE # BEGIN NON_LSCACHE ## LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block! ## ### marker MINIFY start ### RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_URI} ^(.*)/min/(\\w+)\\.(css|js)$ RewriteCond %1/wp-content/cache/$2/$1.$2 -f RewriteRule min/(\\w+)\\.(css|js) wp-content/cache/$2/$1.$2 [L] ### marker MINIFY end ###

LITESPEED WP CACHE PLUGIN - Do not edit the contents of this block!

END NON_LSCACHE

BEGIN WordPress

RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^index\\.php$ - [L] RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d RewriteRule . /index.php [L]

END WordPress

=====

Any ideas what could be the issue?

TIA

I’m getting a similar problem, leading to a 403 error… I’m using Cyberpanel 1.9.4, and PHP 7.4. Did you resolve the issue?

There are three lines in my /usr/local/lsws/logs files that may be relevant:

ERROR: invalid path - /usr/local/lsws/lsphp74/bin/lsphp, it cannot be started by Web server!

INFO: URI ‘/index.php/2020/02/28/hello-world/’ refers to a static file with PATH_INFO [/2020/02/28/hello-world/].
ERROR: MIME type [application/x-httpd-php] for suffix ‘.php’ does not allow serving as static file, access denied! (lots of these errors in the logs)

This seems to still be an issue:
Basic php file not working - Support and Discussion / Web Server - CyberPanel Community