Ubuntu 20.04 - Mariadb 10.4 and PHP 8.1

Hi,
I am new to cyberpanel and litespeed, but i’d like to use litespeed Enterprise + litemage for my magento store but having some issues getting my server setup correctly.

Every time i install cyberpanel i seem to get a different issue, but now my main issues are:
I would like PHP 8.1 and mariadb 10.4 installed. Cyberpanel doesnt seem to do either of these.
When i Install php8.1 manually it doesnt show in the “PHP Tuning” section and i have to manually add the LSAPI External App.
It also defaults to php5.6 and loading phpinfo.php shows no conf files are loaded

Also Cyberpanel installs mariadb 10.3, but i’d like to use 10.4 for magento as thats what is supported. When i install mariadb 10.4 manually i then get this error during cyberpanel install:
libmariadbclient-dev : Depends: libmariadb-dev (= 1:10.3.37-0ubuntu0.20.04.1) but it is not going to be installed

I’m not stuck with ubuntu 20.04, but i prefer debian based distros as thats what im used to, but happy to switch to something else if this will solve these issues, but from my understanding Cyberpanel will install mariadb 10.3 on all distros and a maximum of php8.0, is this correct?

I have a setup with litespeed on an Almalinux 8 VPS with cPanel, but that VPS isnt powerful enough for my store so want to setup a dedicated server and avoid cPanel if i can due to the extra costs.