[Tutorial]How to add 2nd IP for websites

For LiteSpeed Enterprise , please check this

This is quick guide how to add another IP for websites.

1. enable webadmin console by this guide

2. go into webadmin , on listener, add 2 more with 2nd IP (I don’t have multiple IP machine at moment, so in this case I will use an IPv6 to mimic second IP)

first one is for port 80 ,select IP you wish to use for this site , disable secure since it is not SSL , binding is optional to how many CPU you have on your server.

second one is for port 443 , same as above , but enable secure,

since this is SSL listener, so you must set a default SSL cert and key, as screenshots , you can grab the sites you wish to place on this IP.

1. now we need to map vhost to both listener

1. now click save , and don’t forget graceful restart to take effect.
1 Like

Ok but how to select ip address of website while creating website? There is no option to choose ip address while creating domain.

Ok but how to select ip address of website while creating website? There is no option to choose ip address while creating domain.

no for now , you have to create it in panel , then manually change it in listener

i want one ip for one website, and another ip for another website. So is it possible or not? Or just possible one ip for all websites?

yes, create 4 listener for 2 web site

IP1 80 port , IP1 443 port for domain1

IP2 80 port , IP2 443 port for domain2

443 port listeners need to configure SSL cert

Ok, thanks for the answers.
But how to choose domain while seting up listeners? i can not see any domain coloumn to enter or to choose.
How will i assign listener(ip) to specified domain?

Ok, in last image there is a domain column. And what will i enter for virtual host? Same text in the image?

you will have vhost after you create website in panel

When I try to create a new listener following this tutorial, the only IP address from the drop down list is the main server IP. My 16 additional IP addresses haven’t been mapped to the server, apparently.

Is there a guide showing how to configure the additional IP addresses and make them available for use with additional listeners?

from what I know , it reads from system config

what is result when you run commands like ip -a ?

I try to create a new listener following this tutorial, the only IP address from the drop down list is the main server IP. My 16 additional IP addresses haven’t been mapped to the server, apparently.

I try to create a new listener following this tutorial, the only IP address from the drop down list is the main server IP. My 16 additional IP addresses haven't been mapped to the server, apparently.

Please run a ip a command and see if all IPs are mapped there

@usmannasir will this be available in cyberpanel anytime soon ?

But from where we can get IPs?

from Digital Ocean?

But, DO is supposed to add only one IP to aq Droplet…

Then how?

you should contact DO support for how to add more IPs to the droplet , and then follow this guide.

for LiteSpeed Enterprise , please go to

I added listener for dedicated IP and added vhost to it. But when I open IP it shows me 404. But when I open website it shows fine. Also when I set IP to main cyberpanel IP in my local DNS it still opens the website. It means IP is not dedicated. I have latest Cyberpanel V2.

Will the cyberpanel team add a quick IP selection without having to configure the ports in the webadmin?

1 Like

Hi, I can’t able to assign a separate IP for each website on a single server.
How to sort out this problem?
I can’t even know what should done?
please me out or send tutorials.

Alright however how to choose ip address of site while making site? There is no choice to pick ip address while making area.