Staging site has all pages with 404 errors

I’m new here, so be gentle :slightly_smiling_face:

I used the Wordpress management of Cyberpanel to set up a staging site after I successfully installed my existing site through the Wordpress manager. When I go to the new staging site, the index page loads fine, but all other pages are missing. They still exist through the back end for editing, etc. but generate 404’s on the front end.

I think I fixed the problem by regenerating my permalinks. It seems to work now, but I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience, and how things go when I put the staging site back to production? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I am having the same issue. I have created a staging site, index page loads fine, but all other pages keep redirecting?
I have tried regenerating the permalinks, but I still have the same issue.
Does anybody know how to resolve this?

Thanks in advance

If you go to your staged site and Save the Rewrite rule, open LiteSpeed will re-read your .htaccess file and stop redirecting.

Alså if you use Firefox you may have to delete cache and cookies in order to get it to work in firefox. You can test if this is the case if the staging site works in a different browser.