SSL not working

SSL not working

[07.23.2021_11-48-36] Trying to obtain SSL for: mavideniz.com.tr and: www.mavideniz.com.tr
[07.23.2021_11-48-36] /root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d mavideniz.com.tr -d www.mavideniz.com.tr --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mavideniz.com.tr/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mavideniz.com.tr/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/mavideniz.com.tr/fullchain.pem -w /home/mavideniz.com.tr/public_html --force
[07.23.2021_11-50-17] Failed to obtain SSL for: mavideniz.com.tr and: www.mavideniz.com.tr
[07.23.2021_11-50-17] Trying to obtain SSL for: mavideniz.com.tr
[07.23.2021_11-51-57] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: mavideniz.com.tr
[07.23.2021_11-51-57] [Errno 111] Connection refused
[07.23.2021_11-51-57] Self signed SSL issued for mavideniz.com.tr.

I had the same issue and I ended up just reinstalling the CyberPanel and it seemed to work! However, I think the issue was that I was trying to use a specific file path for the domains?

In any event though, on the CyberPanel Discord I was recommended to just upgrade CyberPanel with the command “cyberpanel upgrade” in the terminal.

Cheers,
DevLexicon

I went through the same. This is what I’m experiencing:
1- acmesh is using ZeroSSL as default CA now, so I changed the config for it to work with let’s encrypt
2- Even after doing that, I’m getting an error failing to create the SSL.
3- If I execute the command directly, the cert creates successfully!! :open_mouth:
4- Restart the server with new certs.

Type your comment> @PuroSentidoAdmin said:

I went through the same. This is what I’m experiencing:
1- acmesh is using ZeroSSL as default CA now, so I changed the config for it to work with let’s encrypt
2- Even after doing that, I’m getting an error failing to create the SSL.
3- If I execute the command directly, the cert creates successfully!! :open_mouth:
4- Restart the server with new certs.

Bravo for a clean explanation how you do it

The developer don’t tell much about what changes what to do if you use old cyberpanel

Vhost file has entries what will happen to this entries…

No explanation…

I never able to create SSL certificate …Auto renew is impossible…

I got it working. Open terminal and write cyberpanel update, wait until its done, then go to GitHub - acmesh-official/acme.sh: A pure Unix shell script implementing ACME client protocol and follow instructions there. Remember to add email. Worked for me !