SSL/HTTPS issue after 1.7.3 upgrade and clean install.

Hello All. Does anybody has problem with ssl/https since last 1.7.3 update?
I have made no changes to vhost or rewrite rules.
To sum up:

1. I have done twice a fresh clean install of last CP version 1 db with opelitespeed 1.4.40
      -2) Created a wordpress site with one click LSCache support with ssl option checked. On the fresh install, ssl wasn’t working - no secure connection. No error message displayed.
      -3) Reinstalled SSL cert with CP ----> Manage SSL . Same issue, no error message displayed after SSL creation
      -4) Checked my vhost path for cert, all seems good, cert seems generated, but still under http, no secure connection.
      Private Key File /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.com/privkey.pem
      Certificate File /etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.com/fullchain.pem
      -5) Restarted: systemctl restart lsws Same issue.
      -6) I also noticed a random issue with File Manager file explorer freezing (blue spiner) unable to explore website files issue since last version.
      -7) Browser error message:
      The certificate is not trusted because it is self-signed. HTTP Strict Transport Security: false HTTP Public Key Pinning: false

are you on aws?

Hi Usman. No I’m on Vultr.
Never had any of these issue on the same server with CP 1.7.1

Same problem i am having. If you tried 3 times to get it to work wait 3 days then retry. might be the rate limiting of lets encrypt

HI @usmannasir

When check CP main log file about SSL issue I have this output after 3 clean 1.7.3 install on the same server as before:

[01-43-30-Tue-Nov-2018] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: mydomain.com
[01-43-30-Tue-Nov-2018] Self signed SSL issued for mydomain.com.
[01-50-24-Tue-Nov-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com and: www.mydomain.com
[01-50-26-Tue-Nov-2018] Failed to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com and: www.mydomain.com
[01-50-26-Tue-Nov-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com
[01-50-27-Tue-Nov-2018] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: mydomain.com
[01-50-27-Tue-Nov-2018] Self signed SSL issued for mydomain.com.
[11-02-50-Wed-Nov-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com and: www.mydomain.com
[11-02-52-Wed-Nov-2018] Failed to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com and: www.mydomain.com
[11-02-52-Wed-Nov-2018] Trying to obtain SSL for: mydomain.com
[11-02-54-Wed-Nov-2018] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: mydomain.com
[11-02-54-Wed-Nov-2018] Self signed SSL issued for mydomain.com.

as stated before the certs are added in vhost conf correctly. It’s just the SSL generation that is not working.

Using certbot instead is not a problem for me but using cyberpanel is more convenient for my clients.

Thank you.

@jdiggity81 Maybe it could be an issue on let’s encrypt side because of too much SSL cert generation but I have this issue from 1st time try so i don’t think it’s the issue here

I am able to issue new certs to subdomains. but the main domain has an issue. I think there is a problem in the reissue of domains right now with this software. This is the same issue i am getting amazy.