Ssl error when tryin to issue it to the hostname

hello for some reason i don’t know why im having trouble setting my ssl for the hostname or my website, i logged the error, and it says this, i’ve been stuck on this for days now, i’ll gladly get help if possible.

[10.22.2022_10-38-05] Status Code: Unknown for: http://www.cp.fanvato.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/cp.fanvato.com. Error: HTTPConnectionPool(host='www.cp.fanvato.com', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /.well-known/acme-challenge/cp.fanvato.com (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x7f1c62097670>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -2] Name or service not known'))
[10.22.2022_10-38-05] Status Code: 200 for: http://cp.fanvato.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/cp.fanvato.com
[10.22.2022_10-38-06] /root/.acme.sh/acme.sh --issue -d cp.fanvato.com -d www.cp.fanvato.com --cert-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/cp.fanvato.com/cert.pem --key-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/cp.fanvato.com/privkey.pem --fullchain-file /etc/letsencrypt/live/cp.fanvato.com/fullchain.pem -w /usr/local/lsws/Example/html -k ec-256 --force --server letsencrypt
[10.22.2022_10-38-11] Failed to obtain SSL for: cp.fanvato.com and: www.cp.fanvato.com
[10.22.2022_10-38-11] Trying to obtain SSL for: cp.fanvato.com
[10.22.2022_10-38-12] Failed to obtain SSL, issuing self-signed SSL for: cp.fanvato.com
[10.22.2022_10-38-13] {'[email protected]': (554, b'5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied')}
[10.22.2022_10-38-13] Self signed SSL issued for cp.fanvato.com.

TL;DR:
Create the “www” record at the dns manager.

That’s a known issue, that was told to cyberpanel devs countless times and they just ignore.

The script also issues the ssl for the “www.”, something that’s pointless-

You can manually run the command yourself without the “-d www.” part, but you would have to do it everytime you need to renew it.

Theres two ways to permanently fix it.

• Edit the script and remove the part I wrote above. But cyberpanel updates will of course replace that.

Or

Create the “www” record at the dns manager.

If you wanna quickly solve it, add “www” at your subdomain dns.

thank you for your reply but as you can see i already have a www record on my dns, it’s been there for 2 days now

I mean www for the “cp.fanvato.com”, as in:
www.cp.fanvato.com

omg thank you, it worked

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.