SSL error issue

Current Version:

Build:

Current Commit:
7e18b8688c61266566d7d401c845701888b08a32

(I today saw a build 4 update and will be updating it to to the latest)

Ubuntu 20.04

I have been facing an SSL issue lately which is repeating. I have a self signed SSL from cloudflare and it has been working fine until recently about a month or two.

Recently every couple of weeks or so when I visit my site I get the Host SSL error. When I login to cyberpanel site management, it still says I have a self signed cert valid until 3000+ days.

The temporary fix was to add the cert and key again and save it. Site goes live. But this host SSL error occurs again after some days and I have to repeat the steps.

Not everyday I get to check the site and sometimes my has been showing host SSL error for couple of days until I fix it.

fyi, I have the latest version of cyberpanel installed

Welcome @hakkabakka Happy you are here

Which specific error are you getting ?

Everytime it says no SSL certificate found on server. I have to manually add the cert and key in cyberpanel site management page to fix it

What do you see on the browser post that here

I apologize. I didn’t quite get what you asked last. could you elaborate?

Where is the screenshot

Now I cannot provide one. I started this thread after fixing it. It will happen again in a few days and I will post the screenshot here.

As I said this happened again today. I took the screenshot before fixing

i have another site setup recently and it’s facing the same issue too.

How did you issue ssl ? Which cyberpanel version are you using ? Which server os is this ?

I apologize for for following the requirements when creating the topic. Here are the details,

Current Version:

Build:

Current Commit:
7e18b8688c61266566d7d401c845701888b08a32

(I today saw a build 4 update and will be updating it to to the latest)

Ubuntu 20.04

Please provide this

In site management in cyberpanel ( https://[server IP]:8090/websites/mysite.com ) through the ADD SSL

So this is custom ssl ? or it was generated by cyberpanel ?

It was generated by cyberpanel. Both the cert and key

Disable ssl strict management on cloudflare or set Full (strict) to Full

ok. I will try that