Some Dont's After Installing CyberPanel!

After Upgrade of CyberPanel, error 503 occurs when entering the panel. Help ME?

Error 503 can often be resolved by restarting the server - ex. [reboot] or [shutdown -r now]

I updated to the latest version 1.8.3 under the following sentence

cd
rm -f upgrade.py
wget http://cyberpanel.net/upgrade.py
python upgrade.py
Redirecting...
websites still work normally but I have not been able to access port 8090 and have the following error

Please support me! thank you

Since there’s a user created for every website ie /home/domain1.com that owns this folder, can’t we set a password to that user and use those credentials for SFTP? Since we’re logging in with the username that owns the folder, there will be no issue with root owned files.
Would setting a password to the user that owns the domain break anything else maybe?

There is no issue if you set password for that user via normal linux commands and use that to login via SFTP, it is totally fine. Just for security reasons by default password is disabled.

I can’t load lscpd.
The log file the error is:
/var/log/installLogs.txt
11.19.2020_23-30-54] [ERROR] We are not able to run groupadd docker return code: 9

You can upload files using SFTP, but you need to change the group and owner of the whole folder, to make sure it’s owned by the user.
If you have sudo access you can use this:
Replace User with your user and Group with your user.
sudo chown User:Group -R /home/Domain/Public_html

I am facing issue in uploading files using SFTP , so if someone have solution please help me.

Thank you.

hello,

How I can ask mysql to use password for mysql root user when mysql starting and checking for upgrade?

localhost systemd[1]: Started MariaDB 10.3.25 database server.
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1126]: Upgrading MySQL tables if necessary.
localhost systemd[1]: Started OpenLiteSpeed HTTP Server.
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1131]: Looking for ‘mysql’ as: /usr/bin/mysql
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1131]: Looking for ‘mysqlcheck’ as: /usr/bin/mysqlcheck
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1131]: Version check failed. Got the following error when calling the ‘mysql’ command line client
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1131]: ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: NO)
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1131]: FATAL ERROR: Upgrade failed
localhost /etc/mysql/debian-start[1157]: Checking for insecure root accounts.

Why get 2FA enables after installation? I even cant login to admin area

please help needed

i got this error while installing cyberpanel on ubuntu 18.04

File “/root/cyberpanel/install/installCyberPanel.py”, line 314, in fixMariaDB
conn = mariadb.connect(user=‘root’, passwd=self.mysql_Root_password)
File “/usr/local/CyberPanel/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/init.py”, line 130, in Connect
return Connection(*args, **kwargs)
File “/usr/local/CyberPanel/lib/python3.6/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 185, in init
super().init(*args, **kwargs2)
MySQLdb._exceptions.OperationalError: (1045, “Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)”)
Oops, something went wrong.

please help thanks

You installing from cli?

THis forum Blows. You cant reply? You just keep posting repetetive shit over and over, nothing gets fixed. the newbs are in hell… Just saying… whoami ? root

1 Like

// modifiers have the ability to execute arbitrary code when Popper.js get inited
// such code is executed in the same order of its modifier
// they could add new properties to their options configuration
// BE AWARE: don’t add options to options.modifiers.name but to modifierOptions!

As you can probably see, we’re currently in the process of migrating forums, documentation and other things so that everyone can get better support as well as have more time for development. Please have patience. Also, its a free product - you are always welcome to go pay for cPanel if you have higher expectations.