Okay, I have been battling for days trying to login to rainloop admin. I keep getting wrong authentication.
I had installed cyberpanel on ubuntu and the password provided for rainloop admin was not working.
I have managed to find solution and I thought I should share for future reference. So the main issue is that the password provided was not correct, to find the correct password do the following.
- Go to terminal and connect as root
- Go to this path using cd command (/usr/local/CyberCP/public/)
- Then write ls to see the list of fills and/or folder. One of the files you will see is rainloop.php
- Write view rainloop.php to view the file. The correct password will be in there on plain text.
- That’s it. You can click ctrl + z to exit the view file.