Softaculous Script installer

Hi would it be possible to include support for Softaculous script installer

i think that the project is far to get any 3rd party software/plugin/addon implementation, it needs to have a api for 3rd party developers and each developer needs to develop its own software/plugin/addon for the panel. I think that the project is on a very initial stage and a lot of things need to be done before thinking to implement 3rd party things.

Actually implement existing propietary software is something impossible because is not on Cybepanel hands, its on each developer hands and CyberPanel does not have an API or Software Development Kit.

However a valid Feature Request should be the ability to install plugins.

Have a very basic API that connects with WHMCS module, but need more work and documentation.

I hope Softaculous gets added in the near future. I already now prefer CyberPanel by leaps and bounds over Virtualmin’s messy, bloated interface and significantly higher overhead. If we can get Softaculous and the mail server polished (that is, so that the mail server can be automatically tied to the domain’s mail. subdomain), CyberPanel would be the perfect option for the majority of users out there.

I hope Softaculous gets added in the near future. I already now prefer CyberPanel by leaps and bounds over Virtualmin's messy, bloated interface and significantly higher overhead. If we can get Softaculous and the mail server polished (that is, so that the mail server can be automatically tied to the domain's mail. subdomain), CyberPanel would be the perfect option for the majority of users out there.

Agree

Agreed, Softaculous or Installatron is needed.

With millions of global users, Softaculous is the leading hosting auto installer. This plugin boasts a library of more than 370 scripts, nearly all of which come with active demos. This means hosting providers and the website owners they serve can sample and enjoy.

Hello
any news about Softaculous integration ?
best regards

any news about Softaculous integration ?

You can try using Softaculous Remote … info and the app is here

3 Likes

Softaculous Remote is good. However they won’t be using it soon since

1. They already have a one click installer and
  2. Softaculous for free only offers these apps (which don’t include WordPress or WHMCS): Scripts in Free Version

You can use it with wordpress for sure. Also whmcs.

Again, I am for integration.

good answer

1 Like