SnappyMail ERROR: Can't send message

I am trying to send a test email, but I am getting this

Can’t send message in red

and here are the email logs

Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=::1, lip=::1, mpid=38072, TLS, session=<ecu6OkD0GoEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost postfix/submission/smtpd[38050]: connect from localhost[::1]
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost postfix/submission/smtpd[38050]: TLS SNI localhost from localhost[::1] not matched, using default chain
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost postfix/submission/smtpd[38050]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from localhost[::1]: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<aianime.co>
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost postfix/submission/smtpd[38050]: using backwards-compatible default setting smtpd_relay_before_recipient_restrictions=no to reject recipient "[email protected]" from client "localhost[::1]"
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost postfix/submission/smtpd[38050]: disconnect from localhost[::1] ehlo=2 starttls=1 mail=1 rcpt=0/1 quit=1 commands=5/6
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost dovecot: imap([email protected])<38072><ecu6OkD0GoEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>: Disconnected: Logged out in=11 out=491 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=0 hdr_bytes=0 body_count=0 body_bytes=0
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost dovecot: imap-login: Login: user=<[email protected]>, method=PLAIN, rip=::1, lip=::1, mpid=38074, TLS, session=<1vXBOkD0JIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>
Feb  9 08:33:04 localhost dovecot: imap([email protected])<38074><1vXBOkD0JIEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAB>: Disconnected: Logged out in=91 out=633 deleted=0 expunged=0 trashed=0 hdr_count=0 hdr_bytes=0 body_count=0 body_bytes=0

Helo @dieselino0

Check if your smtp/smtps ports are blocked by the firewall or service provider

I’m also facing the same error. My ports are all open. Please what could be wrong?

I’ve solved this by using “Issue mail server ssl” option

I also face this problem. The necessary ports are open, I also issued the SSL for mail server, but still can not send the message.

Ok, a common mistake when issuing the SSL of the mail server is that we do it in the wrong one.

If your email is [email protected], then the SSL you must generate for the server is yourdomain.com, if your email is [email protected] then the SSL you must generate for mail.yourdomain.com

Check that, usually that’s the problem

InAt the beginning,.I did issue for the wrong domain but I correct it and issued for the.right domain later, but it doesn’t work. Any other suggestion? Thank you.

Clear cache, all! Do you have access to the OpenLite Speed ​​(OLS) server? So you can restart it from there!

Solved the issue by doing issue ssl on the mail domain, and make sure the web is https not http