Server Nameservers

Hello,

https://xx:8090/dns/createNameserver

I created nameservers from this section.

But when the new domain is created, NS remains empty.

It works for me, see if you can find any errors Troubleshooting CyberPanel - 14 - Logging & Troubleshooting - CyberPanel Community

I think the function of this section is a little wrong
for example, I am using ns1.site.com ns2.site.com nameserver addresses in all of my domains.

from this screen, I have to do separate processing for each domain. The system does not automatically generate the same ns record for new domains

You can think of the system like cPanel.

WHM - Basic WebHost Manager® Setup , “Nameserver 1” “Nameserver 2”

automatically generated according to the nameserver address.

For other domains you need to specify nameservers at domain registrar?

I would like server to set same nameservers that I preconfigured to all domains that would be created on the server.

The current system doesn’t provide it. you need to do it manually for each domain.

Nameservers are not added when you create new websites. A and other important records are added. So if you have already pointed name servers through domain registrar why would you need them on CyberPanel side for every domain? (Here I assume that you have already set up glue records for one domain, so that other domains can use those records at domain registrar)

You only need to do this if you want to use private glue records for every domain, is this something you want?

I think you misunderstood. For example, we want to provide hosting services from the server.

I want to have the main nameservers of the server.

These are: ns1.hostcompany.com - ns2.hostcompany.com

WHMCS automatically creates account when customer receives service.

For example, here, the customer domain: cybertest.com

When I enter the Cyberpanel interface, it seems that ns is not created. There are only a, mx, txt records.

That causes a dns error.

I need to create nameservers manually. How can I solve this?

So basically you want NS records to be included in the DNS template that CyberPanel follows?

yes is true, is there an easy way to do this?

Alright yes, I will let you once this is done.

If i am not mistaken then adding nameservers in dns is not required as nameservers are always listed on your domain whois, if you want to create different vanity nameservers for all domains like ns1.domain1.com, ns1.domain2.com etc then this might come in handy.

So basically you want NS records to be included in the DNS template that CyberPanel follows?

I guess it hasn’t been done yet. How do I include this in the template?

https://blog.cyberpanel.net/2018/02/24/how-to-register-private-name-servers-on-namecheap-or-godaddy-with-cyberpanel/

It’s not what I want.

When I created the website, I want to create an automatic ns record.

I think I need to edit my dnsUtilities.py file.

Hi,

Is possible to create a custom DNS template?

Regards,

@cramos Not now.

@cramos Not now.

Do you intend to include it in future versions?

Thanks!

we are considering it.